Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK Medical Colleges State Entry Test Application Form 2018 are now available. Azad Government of the Stare of the Jammu and Kashmir, Join Admission Committee JAC is going to conduct State Entry Test for MBBS and BDS admission in all medical colleges of AJK. Students who want to take admission in 1st-year MBBS or BDS can appear in the test for taking admission in MBBS and BDS. On the basis of this state entry test, merit lists for selected students will nominate against reserve seats of MBBS and BDS for AJK national in Pakistan. Azad Jammu and Kashmir Medical Colleges MBBS, BDS Merit List 2018 will also announce after this test. This test will consist of 220 MCQs questions which will be from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English. Each correct answer results in five marks while each wrong answer will result in 1 negative mark. In this article, you will learn about the AJK Medical Colleges State Entry test Schedule 2018.
AJK Medical Colleges State Entry Test Application Form 2018
AJK Medical Colleges State Entry Test Eligibility Criteria:
- In order to appear in the State Entry test, it is compulsory to have at least 60% Marks or at least 660 marks out of 1100 in FSC Pre Medical
- Students with A-levels degree and American 12th Grade certificate can also apply for this test
- For A levels or American diploma, it is compulsory to get equivalence certificate from the IBCC Islamabad
- Students having District Azad Kashmir are allowed to apply however refugees of Jammu Kashmir can also apply
AJK Medical Colleges State Entry Test Schedule:
- Availability of Application forms will be from 11th September 2018
- The last date to submit application form is 23rd September 2018
- Saturday and Sunday will remain open however there will be the holiday on Ashoora days
- Admit Card will issue from 1st October to 5 October 2018
- Entry test will commence on 7th October 2018
AJK Medical Colleges State Entry Test Application Form 2018 Procedure:
Application forms for the State entry test can be obtained from the AJ&K Medical College Muzaffarabad, Saddeeq Public School Rawalpindi, MBBS Medical College Mirpur, and Poonch Medical College Rawalkot. After getting the form, fill the form dully and submit it along with all the required documents before the last date. In case, if you haven’t received admit card till 5th October then you can contact on the numbers given in the above image. Without Admit card, the applicant will not be allowed to appear in the test.