Azad Jammu Kashmir AJK MBBS, BDS State Entry Test 2017 is going to be held for all those candidates who have submitted their admission forms for the programs in MBBS and BDS. So your purpose to explore this page is full fill here as this page will not heart you as this will provide you all the information about your Entry test and all the admission related steps according to the Government Medical College of Azad Jammu And Kashmir (AJK). So now you have no need to go anywhere else as this will not instead of time wasting. So you if you have submitted your admission form along with Entrance test kit by the last date of submission of application form i.e. 28th August to 15th September, 2017, and have received Admittance cards then you are hereby informed that your Entry test is going to be held on 08th October, 2017. As this entry test is essential for taking admission for MBBS and BDS you have to quality this test so you can entertain by the admission process of the officials. Procedure for applying for entrance test and Eligibility Criteria and all important documentation is widely discussed below. Let’s have a look down.
Azad Jammu Kashmir AJK MBBS, BDS State Entry Test 2017
AJK MBBS/ BDS applying Procedure
Government Medical College of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) will conduct State Entry Test for the programs of MBBS and BDS for the session of 2017-2018, And according to Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) the entry test is necessary part for taking admission in any government or private sector college of AJ&K. So after the submission of admission form the Procedure of entry test is necessary for taking admission which will arranged in that examination halls belongs to your colleges.
Following candidate are only eligible for taking admission in MBBS and BDS who are eligible according to the following giving points.
- Only those candidates are eligible to appear in this Entry test which is secure minimum 60% (660 out of 1100) marks in their F. Se (Pre-Medical).
- Candidates having foreign qualification equivalent to F. Sc or A- Level or American 12th Grade, shall have to attach IBCC Certificate.
PMDC date Schedule for AJK
|Admittance cards issuance||28th August to 15th September, 2017
|Entry test Date||October 08th, 2017
|Hafiz-e-Quran Test||October 2017
|Final Selection List||November 2017|
|Class commencement||December 2017|
All the required documents are important to attach with application form and should attested by the authorized officials.
- One Copy of Matriculation, SSC equivalent Certificate
- F. Sc (Pre-medical), or any Certificate issued by HSSC equal to Science subjects or Certificate issued by IBCC otherwise.
- Copy of state subject and Domicile certificate.
- Four Passport size fresh photographs
- Bank Draft Slip of Rs. 2700/-