The fast university is one of the renowned university, formed earlier in 2000 as Federally Chartered University, specialized in computer sciences and engineering programs. Every year thousands of students apply here and got admission. They are making their students the brand. Like other universities fast has also campuses located in different cities of Pakistan like Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar. Around one-quarter of the campuses is filled with females and all campuses provide a high-class education system for their students. The vision and aim of this university are to become globally known in research and engineering. Fast University Lahore Entry Test Dates 2019 Schedule Registration explained here at this page.
Fast University Lahore Entry Test Dates 2019 Schedule Registration
Fast University Entry Test:
Fast university conduct entry test for students either by the NTS or the test conducted by the university itself. The objective of this test is to make their students the best engineers. The test is compulsory for all the students who have a dream to get admission in this university. It is conducted to check the student’s ability that deserves the admission.
Fast University Test Date Lahore 2019:
The fast university conducts the entry test from June to July every year. In 2019 admissions will start from 13 June to 30 June. Admission test for BS (civil and electrical engineering) and BBA programs will conduct from 10th of July. Declaration of test and list of selected candidates will display on 23rd of July. Moreover, interviews will be conducted and other admission formalities will start from July 25th to 31st of July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Entry Test 2019:
All candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Those who have taken 60% marks in HSSC examination are eligible
- Who has an equivalent examination certificate are also eligible
- Who is waiting for the result are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for BSC (civil and electrical engineering)
- 60% marks in SSC (Matric)
- At least 60% marks in the Pre-Engineering
- Eligible students must have studied mathematics at their HSSC level.
- Admission on the basis of FAST Admission Test
- 50% marks of intermediate part I or an equivalent exam.
- Students must obtain 50% marks in Fast University test.
- If the intermediate result is not available then the matriculation marks are multiplied by the factor 0.9.
The students who are interested to take admission in BS (engineering programs) are advised to prepare the test in the following criteria:
- 10% English marks
- 20% analytical skills and IQ
- 40% advance math
- 20% basic math
- 10% physics
- There is negative marking and use of a calculator is strongly prohibited in the test
Fast University Entry Test Result 2019:
Every year crowd of students applies for the test but unfortunately, some fail to get admission by some points. Some students have fortune and get admission luckily. This test is necessary for the admission. The test results announce soon after 1 week and list of eligible candidates are displayed. hopefully, I have provided you the best information so far, For further details keep in touch with us!