If you are searching for the complete Syllabus or Wah Engineering College Entry Test Sample Papers then you are at the right place because students as you all know that Wah Engineering College stands in the row of top engineering colleges of the Pakistan that is situated in the Wah Cantt so that is the reason that every year when the admission in the BSc Engineering program for Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Civil Engineering are announced by the officials then the admission office receive a lot of application from the students but due to limited number of seats the officials had to choose the really eligible candidates and the method to choose these students are entry test. That means only those students who will be able to clear this entry test will be able to take admission so that is why the Wah Engineering College Entry Test Sample Papers and syllabus is provide to you on this page because when you sit to the start your preparation for the entry test you must be confused that from where to start your preparation from that point these Entry Test sample Paper will give you a perfect way so have a look down for the Sample papers and other information.
Wah Engineering College Entry Test Sample Papers, Syllabus
- Wah Engineering College Entry Test Sample Papers it is clearly mentioned that there will be no negative marking against the wrong question but in response of one correct answer students will carry 4 marks against one question. The entry test will be start at the correct time so students make one thing for sure that you will be in the examination hall on the right time.
- Entry Test for BSc Engineering Programs of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Civil Engineering will be consist of four section that are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
- The complete entry test will be consist of 100 MCQ’s Questions and each part will carry 25 questions.
- In the examination hall the complete one hour will be allowed to students to solve the entry test paper that means students will have less than one minute to solve one questions.
- The entry test will be of Computer based test so you just have to click in front of the possible answer according to you.
- A candidates cannot go back or return to the previous questions once he or she submitted it and goes to the next level.
If you want to know anything more about the Wah Engineering College Entry Test Sample Papers, Syllabus then you can write us in the comment section given below at the end of this page so our response team could provide you the appropriate answers