Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad which is a medical campus of Isra University. Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad Isra University admission 2019 are open now. All the medical students who have completed their previous medical studies and now looking for their admissions. Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad is a big name of Medical Colleges in Pakistan. In the last few years, the college made its name with its quality education. All the students who take admission in the college can improve themselves good in the college. All of the candidates are hereby notified that the admissions are open now and the students can apply for the admissions. An applicant can apply for the admissions by approving himself clear through the merit criteria. Overseas and Foreign student can also take admission in Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad.
Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad Admissions 2019 Merit List Isra University
Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad Merit List 2019 Isra University will be available here soon
Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad 1st Merit List 2019 Isra University will be announced on 29th November 2019. Isra University was established in the month of September 1997 as a private University to provide the best quality education in the medical fields. The University is providing the best quality educations through the experienced faculty and producing every year well trained and well-mannered graduates who are playing a vital role in the Pakistani Private or government Hospitals.
Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad Isra University is recognized by Higher Educational Council HEC and PMDC which is Pakistan Medical and Dental Council also proved by the Health Organization WHO. So to get admission in this well equipped University there is the le of existing merit which you have to qualify so that your name could be mentioned in the Medical Merit List 2019 of Isra University.
Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad
Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates, who have scored a minimum 70% marks in their intermediate pre-medical exams are eligible to apply for the admissions of MIU.
- Applicants should have 60% marks in the Medical Admission test MDCAT-2019.
- In the case of foreign Institute, the applicant should have at least 70% marks in aggregate.
- Overseas students, have to clear SAT-2 entrance exam with minimum 5.50 score are eligible for admission.
- 1 Copy of each SSC/HSSC official board result and for Foreigners copy of O-Level/A-Level issued by IBCC.
- 1 Copy of MDCAT-2019 results for local students.
- 1 copy of Domicile certificate, applicant’s CNIC/Form B, Father/Guardian’s CNIC, Passport size photograph and If the applicant is Hafiz then a copy of Hafiz-e-Quran certificate.
- Copy of SAT-2 exams for Foreigners.
Merit Formula for Admissions:
- 50% Marks from FSc.(Pre-Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent
- 50% Marks from the Admission Entry Test
|Online Admissions registration starting date||30 September 2019|
|Last date for registration||17 October 2019|
|Last date to submit admissions documents||21 October 2019|
|1st Merit list||29 November 2019|
Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad Merit List 2019 Isra University will announce the name of those candidates who got admission in the college. So stay connected with this page so you can get your Merit List 2019 while sitting your home accurate and exact according to the officials of Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad Isra University.