9th, 10th Class Online Admission Form 2019 Registration Fee, Last Date and any other information which is regarding to that is available to this page. The officials of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has the only rights to announce the registration date and then after that accept the admission form from each candidates who wanted to appear in the Matric Annual examination 2019. As there are total 9 educational Board all over the Punjab that are Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board, Faisalabad Board, Multan Board, Sahiwal Board, Bahawalpur Board and DI Khan Board, these are all controlling the Matric level examination all over the Punjab District. Now as the 9th, 10th Class Online Admission Forms are announced so that is why all the students have to submit it to the officials with all the required documents within the given date. What is the last date and how you can submit the Online admission form is completely discussed in here.
9th, 10th Class Online Admission Form 2019
- Download 9th, 10th Class Online Admission Form from here and after completing it with the correct Information submit it back to the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Officials.
- One could register online directly by going to the officials website of their relevant educational board website before 14th December, 2018.
- 14th December is the last date for all the candidates who wanted to register as a regular or private students for annual examination of 9th, 10th class annual examination.
- After 15th December till 21st December if you want to submit the admission form then one should have to pat double fee
and after 22nd December till 28th December one should have to deposit triple of the original fee.
9th, 10th Class Registration Fee 2019
- 9th, 10th class Registration fee vary from the subjects to subject you choose if one is register as a regular candidates then the fee vary from Rs 600 to 650.
- Regular candidates applying for both 9th and 10th class together will pay 1300 rupees
- Those candidates who are applying for 9th or 10th class annual examination as a private candidates registration fee vary from 650 rupees to 800 rupees
- Private candidates applying for both 9th and 10th Class annual examination registration fee is 1400 rupees.
9th, 10th Class Online Admission Form 2019 Last Date
9th, 10th Class Online Admission Form 2019 Registration Fee, Last Date is 28th December that is why all those candidates who wanted to appear in the 9th or 10th class annual examination for the year 2019 should have to submit their admission form before that date as after that date your application form or admission form will not be entertain in any case