If you are looking for BZU MA, MSc Private Registration Form 2020 Admission Schedule then you are on the right page. Here you will be able to register yourself for the exams. It is a compulsory thing to register yourself by submitting the form. The roll number slip is only issued to the students registered for it. It is not a lengthy procedure. You just have to fill the form and after attaching the required documents, submit it in the designated banks. You will not be allowed to sit in the exams without registering yourself. As the Master’s exams are very important for a student. There is a lot of relation to these exams with your future. If you pass it with good grades, then it will be useful in the future. Whether you study further after it or start professional life, this degree will mean a lot. So, in order to apply for it, have a look down.
BZU MA, MSc Private Registration Form 2020 Admission
There are three types of fees for the students. Those submitting the form before the 1st last date have to deposit a single fee. Some students don’t deposit the fee before the last date. They have to submit it with a double fee. The same procedure is with the triple fee. The officials have declared the schedule. After 10th August, no form will be accepted. So, have a look down for the BZU MA, MSc Private Registration Form 2020.
Admission Schedule and Fee
|Admission form with single fee||13th July 2020||Rs. 2500|
|Admission form with double fee||31st July 2020||Rs. 5000|
|Admission form with triple fee||10th August 2020||Rs. 7500|
BZU MA, MSc Registration Form 2020
- In order to register for the exams, visit www.bzu.edu.pk and the applying process is online.
- Fill the form and submit the challan form along with a recent photo, BA/BSc result, and National ID Card at the designated branches of HBL, UBL, or National Bank by hand.
- It’s compulsory to attach the copies of the graduation certificate, National ID Card, and Recent passport-sized photo along with the registration form.
- Those who graduated from any other institute have to attach the NOC or Migration certificate with the form.
- There will be Rs. 2500 charged by the students who have permanent residency outside the BZU region.
- After 10th August 2020, no form will be accepted in any case.
BZU MA Admission Form 2020
So, the complete details are given above. If you are confident with it, then apply for it now. Submit the form before the last date. So, this was all about BZU MA, MSc Private Registration Form 2020 Admission. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. If you have any questions related to this topic, then ask in the comment section. Stay connected with us for more educational updates.