University of Health Science UHS Roll Number Slip 2017 for MDCAT entry test has announced. Students who have appeared in the MDCAT 2017 in August are now eligible to download their UHS Roll Number Slip 2017 MDCAT Entry Test Seating Plan Details from this page. MDCAT entry test 2017 has rescheduled for medical students due to leak out of paper in previous test which was conducted in August. UHS MDCAT test is going to held on 29th October and students who have already registered are now allowed to download their UHS MDCAT roll number slip. It is mandatory for students to take out the print of new roll number slip or admit card however the roll number and test center will be same. UHS MCAT Entrance Test 2017 Examination Centres Roll Number Wise is given below. Those students who have done their registration manually on 15th and 16th August, are now have to visit the UHS along with their previous roll number to get new admit cards.
UHS Roll Number Slip 2017 MDCAT Entry Test Seating Plan Details
Before Attempting the MDCAT Test:
- It is mandatory for students to reach test center at right time
- Students will served with the MCQ response form before the commencement of test, on which instructions will be mentioned and students have to answer on that sheet as well
- Question papers will be distributed at sharp 9:00 am and students have to read the important instruction before starting attempting
- It is mandatory for student to check his / her answer sheet before 30 minutes otherwise he / she will be responsible for the missing of page, damage or defaced page
How to Download UHS Roll Number Slip 2017/ MDCAT Admit Card:
- It is mandatory for students to download UHS Roll Number Slip 2017 or MDCAT Admit Card however the roll number and test center will be same
- Candidate has to visit the official website of Bank Islami or the following link www.bankislami.com.pk/UHSMDCAT2017 and click the Search Admittance Card
- Afterwards, fill the serial number of your online filled application in order to print out new admit card
- Those candidates, who have forgotten their serial numbers, have to click on Search Registration to get their online application (which contains serial number) by putting their CNIC or Form-B number
- Those students, who have done manually registration, can visit the University of Health Sciences before 25th October 2017 along with their roll numbers to get their new admit card / UHS Roll Number Slip 2017 for MDCAT
UHS Entry Test Seating Plan Details:
University of health Sciences UHS MDCAT entry test seating plan detail is given for the female and male students.