Complete Information of NTS GAT Law Test Date, Form Submission Details and GAT Law Result for the year 2018 are listed here so candidates who wants to appear in the NTS LAW Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) must have to visit this page so that before entering into the examination hall all the ambiguities regarding the LAW GAT is removed from the candidates mind and he or she could perform well in then test. Lets have a little introduction of the LAW GAT that why it is so important. All those candidates who have clear their graduation in the law and seeking for enrollment as an advocate to practice law must have to clear the Law Graduate Assessment Test as this compulsory according to the Pakistan legal Practitioners and Bar councils Rules, 1976. So to arrange and conduct the LAW GAT the Pakistan bar Council (PBC) gives all the responsibilities to the National Testing Service that is why now NTS will take and announce the result of LAW GAT. NTS LAW GAT test schedule 2018 is available.
- All those candidates who have cleared their LLB (5 Years) Program from any University that is recognized from the Pakistan Bar Council are eligible to apply and appear in the LAW GAT.
- Candidates who are appearing in the LAW GAT are require to submit the LLB Degree with detail transcript copies or marks certificate.
- One candidates have three chances in a year to clear this GAT LAW test other wise he or she has to apply next year.
- All those students who are awaiting result are not eligible for the Law graduate Assessment Test GAT
- Candidates who got atleast 50% marks in the GAT LAW is consider to be passed in this test.
The paper of the Law Graduate Assessment Test is comprises of 100 mcq’s questions and their distribution of the question are as follow.
- Constitution = 20%
- Jurisprudence = 20%
- Civil Law = 20%
- Criminal Law = 20%
- Law of Evidence = 10%
- English Legal Language = 10%
NTS GAT Law Test Date, Form Submission Details 2018
Looking for Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW GAT) then here is the sample paper in PDF Forma click below to download the sample paper
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
LAW GAT Schedule:
|Sr#||Test Date||Advertisement Dates||Last Date of Submission
of Registration Form
|1||Sunday February 2018||Sunday January 2018||Monday February, 2018|
|2||Sunday May 2018||Sunday April 2018||Tuesday May 2018|
|3||Sunday August 2018||Sunday July 2018||Monday July 2018|
|4||Sunday November 2018||Sunday October 2018||Monday October 2018|
Application Registration Form:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- First of All those candidates who want to appear in the LAW GAT test must have to download the registration form and then after fillings its all blanks with the correct information candidates have to submit the fee. The bank deposit slip is also attached with the application form given above as candidates have to attach this original slip along with the registration form for the registration purpose.
- Candidates have to submit fee of Rs. 3000/- (Three Thousands Only) for LAW GAT Test in any online bank branch of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL.
- Candidates have also attached two recently taken photographs along with the registration form
NTS GAT Law Test Date:
Form Submission Last Date:
LAW GAT Test Result:
As the first LAW GAT test is going to conduct on start of February so by the end of this month it is expected that the LAW GAT Test Result is announced by the NTS but not yet any confirmed date is announced by the official. So candidates if you appear in the test then you have to stay in touch with this page so that as soon as the official will declare the LAW GAT Test Result you will be able to get it from this page.
For all kind of Further Information Please Contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan (NTS)
96, Street-No.04, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad