Looking for the Pakistan Medical Commission PMC MDCAT Entry Test 2022 Documents Required List that is necessary for MBBS and BDS entry Test then you are in the right place as here you will get complete information about the documents to require that is why students there is no need to go anywhere else. This Sunday in a leading newspaper in Pakistan officials of the Pakistan Medical Commission issued the notification in which they describe students about the required documents to apply for the PMC MDCAT Entry test. Registration for the MDCAT Test is not started yet but the notification is issued for the easiness of the students so that they could prepare all the documents before the PMC MDCAT Test Date or last date and when even the registration opens they just have to get the registration form filled the form and attach all these documents and submit it easily instead they go here and there for the completion of the documents at that time. All the responsibility to conduct the MDCAT Entry test for all the Public sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab is on the PMC as every year in this MDCAT entry test there are thousands of candidates appear and all they wanted is to get admission in the Public Sector Medical University of Pakistan but for this, they have to get really good passing marks in the PMC MDCAT Entry Test. TEPS PMC MDCAT Syllabus 2022 is also available. Well, the complete detail of the Documents required for the PMC Entry Test is given below on this page have a look down.
PMC MDCAT Entry Test 2022 Documents Required List for MBBS/BDS
PMC MDCAT Entry Test 2022 is going to organize as soon and after 10 to 15 days they will announce the result and people would check from this page. As well as, all required documentation is mentioned in this place for MBBS and BDS. In addition, people can take the MDCAT registration 2022 last date.
- Attested a copy of the Candidate’s Domicile. Make sure one thing that in place of Domicile copy no other certificate like a Birth Certificate or B-form would be accepted by the management
- Attested Copy of the Matric Certificate or the copy of the result card
- All those candidates who have appeared in the annual examination of the FSc pre-medical this year and waiting for the result could apply but on the hope certificate that is being issued by the last attended Educational Institute
- All those candidates who have cleared the Intermediate Level education in the previous year but wanted to appear in the PMC entry test this year have to attach the attested result card copy with the application.
- All those candidates who appear in the annual examination of the FSc Pre Medical for the sake of improving numbers in any subject and waiting for the result should have to attach a stamp paper of Rs. 20/-
- Eight 8 color Photographs of Size 3.5cm X 4.5cm
- 2 Photographs of 2.5cm X 2.5cm
This is the official advertisement that is being issued by the Pakistan Medical Commission so students make sure that you have made all the documents available before the registration of the PMC Entry Test 2022. PMC MDCAT Entry Test 2022 Documents Required List for MBBS, BDS is given here.
Sir Is juvenile smart card is important for under 18 or we can use domicile copy?
Sir i dnt have my domicile nd i hv to conduct my documnts after one day for mcat. So now what can i do?
i lost my fsc result card i m improving can i use the copy frm internet
salam sir… sir i am frm KPK … can i appear in MCAT 2015
yes sister sure you can whereveryou want