Looking for the University of Health Sciences UHS MDCAT Entry Test 2020 Documents Required List that is necessary for MBBS and BDS entry Test then you are in the right place as here you will get complete information about the documents to require that is why students there is no need to go anywhere else. This Sunday in a leading newspaper of the Pakistan officials of the University of Health and Sciences issued the notification in which they describe students about the required documents to apply for the UHS MDCAT Entry test. Registration for the MDCAT Test is not started yet but the notification is issued for the easiness of the students so that they could prepare all the documents before the UHS MDCAT Test Date or last date and when even the registration open they just have to get the registration form filled the form and attach all these documents and submit it easily instead they go here and there for the completion of the documents at that time. All the responsibility to conduct the MDCAT Entry test for all the Public sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab is on the UHS as every year in this MDCAT entry test there are thousands of candidates appear and all they wanted is to get admission in the Public Sector Medical University of Pakistan but for this, they have to get really good passing marks in the UHS MDCAT Entry Test. UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2020 is also available. Well, the complete detail of the Documents requirement for UHS Entry Test is given below on this page have a look down.
UHS MDCAT Entry Test 2020 Documents Required List for MBBS/BDS
- Attested copy of Candidates Domicile. Make sure one thing that in place of Domicile copy no other certificate like a Birth Certificate or B-form would be accepted by the management
- Attested Copy of the Matric Certificate or the copy of the result card
- All those candidates who have appeared in the annual examination of the FSc pre-medical this year and waiting for the result could apply but on the hope certificate that is being issued by the last attended Educational Institute
- All those candidates who have clear the Intermediate Level education in the previous year but wanted to appear in the UHS entry test this year have to attach the attested result card copy with the application.
- All those candidates who appear in the annual examination of the FSc Pre Medical for the sake of improving numbers in any subject and waiting for the result should have to attach a stamp paper of Rs. 20/-
- Eight 8 color Photographs of Size 3.5cm X 4.5cm
- 2 Photographs of 2.5cm X 2.5cm
Down here is the official image of documents required for MCAT for the last year 2020 and new will be uploaded here soon
This is the official advertisement that is being issued by the University of Health Sciences so students make sure that you have made all the documents available before the registration of the UHS Entry Test 2020. UHS MDCAT Entry Test 2020 Documents Required List for MBBS, BDS is given here.