Do you know that How To Join Pak Army For Females After Intermediate, Graduation, Matric because not only the male but female of Pakistan are also very patriots in this country and they also want to join the Army so that they can serve their nation too? So if you are also girls and want to join Pakistan Army then minimum education requires is Matric and if you have passed your Matric, Intermediate or Graduation level of education then you are eligible to apply. The eligibility criteria are different from post to post which refers to the Nationality, Age, Height, other body measurements, qualification, and experience, etc but down here on this page, we have prepared a table that will guide you that in which educational level you are eligible to apply for which post. If you have cleared your Matric then your opportunities if Pakistan army and if you have clear Intermediate then what will be the opportunity in Pak army for a female. There are a number of fields in the Pak Army and you can choose after meeting the requirements. So scroll down to check those fields and apply for it.
How To Join Pak Army For Females After Intermediate, Graduation, Matric
How To Join Pak Army For Females After Intermediate, Matric
|AFNS General Nursing||Matric With Science and minimum 65% marks
Intermediate with at least 50% marks
|AFNS BSc Nursing||Matric With Science and minimum 65% marks
Intermediate with at least 50% marks
Eligibility Criteria for Joining the Pak Army after Inter, Matric
- The age of the candidates must be from 17 to 25 years old.
- The marital status of females applying for these posts should be unmarried, Widow, Separated or Divorced.
- Female National of Pakistan could only apply for the given post.
- The height of the female candidates for Nursing should be 5 feet and 2 inches at least and the weight of those candidates according to the body mass index.
How To Join Pak Army For Females After Graduation, Bachelor
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMOs As Captain||MBBS or Equivalent Degree from any PMDC Recognized University of Pakistan|
|Classified Specialists as Major||MBBS With a higher postgraduate qualification from the recognized university of Pakistan|
|Information & Computer Technology Officer ICTO||BSc Telecommunication, Computer Software Engineering with 4-year degree program|
|Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers EME||BSc Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Hardware, Mechatronics Engineers|
|Army Services Corps ASC||MBA in Supply chain or Finance|
|Corps of Ordnance ORD||MBA in Supply chain or Finance
Or BE Textile Engineering
|Corps of Signals Sigs||The candidates have done BSc Engg. in Telecommunication, Software, Information Technology & Information Security|
|Corps of Engineers Engrs||Candidate with BE in Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, and Town Planning Engineering|
Eligibility Criteria for Joining Pak Army After Graduate, Bachelor
- The age of the candidate is a maximum of 28 years old and the maximum age for Master-level posts is 32 years old.
- The height of the candidates must be a minimum of 5 feet and 4 inches.
Other Options For Women in Pak Army
- You can join this Pakistan army as Aeronautical Engineers. This is done with the help of the CAE course. Once you will complete this CAE course then females can be hired as aeronautical engineers in this Pak air force sector. Right at the PAF Academy Risalpur, females will be given 2 years of training as an aviation Then next 2 years will be of your training session as a pilot officer. For this career field, all-female applicants should have passed their matric and Fsc with 60% marks.
- Females who want to join the Pak Army as Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers can join Pak Army after doing BE electrical or electronics, BE Mechatronics or avionics or BE Computer engineering. Those who have equal education can apply for these posts. Candidates must have 60% marks or above to get this job. There is also minimum and maximum age limit and height requirement too.
- You can also join the Pak army as a Female Soldier. Post of a nursing cadet is opened too for these female citizens of Pakistan. If you have a diploma in nursing or in midwifery then you can be hired as a trained nurse in this sector of Pak army. 18 to 28 years is a maximum age limit for this post as a female trained nurse.
Procedure to Join Pak Army
These jobs are announced throughout the year as decided by the officials so that is why when any post is announced you can view its advertisement in the newspaper and even at the official website of the Pakistan Army update you about the post then if you laid down on the eligibility criteria apply for the registration in the given dates for registration. If your registration accepted by the Pakistan Army Recruitment and Selection centers then you are called for a written test and after that, a physical test followed by an interview and then you are selected to become a part of the Pakistan Army. Now you have learned about the whole procedure about How To Join Pak Army For Females After Intermediate, Graduation, Matric but still if you have any query then you can write to us in the comment section of this page.