Table of Contents
learn completely about How To Join Pak Army After Intermediate FSc, ICS, ICom FA as We have seen that most of the students after their FSC, ICom, ICS, want to join medical colleges, and engineering universities and most of the youngsters also have these desire to join the Pak army. If you want to join the Pak Army then here is this post, we will be letting you the complete procedure of how you can be part of the prestigious institution. This is the wish of almost every youngster in Pakistan he should join the Pakistan Army as an officer and serve their nation but there are some procedures and rules and regulations which you have to follow so if you laid down all the eligibility criteria as mentioned here on this page and also have clear your Intermediate level education then you are eligible to become a part of the Pakistan Army so have a look down here for the complete procedure.
How To Join Pak Army After Intermediate
Candidates if you have passed the Intermediate Examination from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education and have love for your country, Wanted to Serve your Country then Joining the Armed force of Pakistan is the best option for you. Here on this page, we are going to Explain How to Join Pak Army After Intermediate in any of the subjects so learn and think about it.
- PMA Long Course for Commissioned Officer
- Army Nursing Course (AFNS) for Nursing Officer
- Technical Cadet Course (TCC) for Engineering Fields
- Army Medical Cadet Course (AMCC) For Medical Officer
How to Join Pak Army after Intermediate as Captain
Applicants who are interested in joining as a Captain but looking is possible after Inter. So, through SSRC you can join the Army Institute as a Captain. Moreover, how to apply because some candidates belong to backward areas of Pakistan? They firslty read complete guidelines and instructions and then apply online.
Join Pak Army After Intermediate for Female
Pakistan Army provided equal opportunity to females. Once a time in a year, they open registration for SSRC while females can submit an online application form. Further, which post females can be joined after Inter so open the below link and read the whole details.
Join Pak Army After FSc Pre-Medical
Those candidates who have completed their Intermediate-level education in the FSc Pre-Medical can also Join the Pakistan Army through the Medical Cadet Course. In this course, candidates apply for MBBS and BDS admission in the Army Medical College Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore Medical College, Bahria Medical and Dental College Karachi, CMH Bahawalpur, CIMS Multan, and Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences. If you are selected then after completing your MBBS or BDS Degree from these Medical Colleges you get ranked as a Major in the Pakistan Army.
- PMA Long Course
How To Join Pak Army After FSc Pre-Engineering
All those candidates who have cleared the FSc Pre Engineering can join the Pakistan Army through join Corps of Engineering in Pakistan. The course of this name is the Technical Cadet Course. So all Male Students who have completed their FSc Pre Engineering and Computer Sciences with at least 60% marks in the Intermediate level are eligible to apply for this Course
- Regular Commission Technical Cadet Course
- PMA Long Course
Join Pak Army After ICS
This course is considered to be one of the toughest courses to join the Pakistan Army. All those candidates who have completed their intermediate can join this course which is named as PMA Long Course. Only Male candidates are eligible to apply for these PMA Long Courses. After the initial test if you are clear then you will be qualified for the ISSB and if recommended there then you will go for the Pakistan Military Academy PMA Kakul for a training of 2 years.
- PMA Long Course
- Technical Cadet Course
How To Join Pak Army After ICOM
ICom is a commerce field so if you have completed your Intermediate in ICOM Then do not think that you cannot apply for the Armed Forces like in the Pakistan Army. In the PMA Long Course Eligibility Criteria, it is clearly mentioned that the candidates who have completed Intermediate it is not mentioned everywhere in which degree so you can also apply for the PMA Long Course.
- PMA Long Course
Join Pak Army After FA
FA that is Fine Arts. This subject is considered to be for those students who are really really weak in their studies which is totally a wrong subject. many of the students choose FA Subjects or Courses because they have an interest in Arts Subjects rather than Science Subjects. Here are some ways for those who have done Intermediate in FA how join the Pakistan Army After Intermediate.
- PMA Long Course
|Candidates should have the age of 17-22 (relaxation of 3 months)
|The nationality should be Pakistani
|Physical standards are 5′-4″ (162.5cm)
|as per the body mass index
Qualification of Joining Pakistan Army:
- You should have having Matric Certificate and Matric Detailed Marks Sheet.
- In the case of ‘O’ lvl/’A’ lvl, you should be given the submission of an Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- You should have an education, in FA/FSc and should have a minimum of 60% marks. If you have secured 60% marks then you are eligible to apply to the Pakistan Army.
- If you have domicile in areas like Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir and also District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, and Tehsil Bala Kot of district Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, then all these candidates will be having the relaxation of 55% marks in FA/FSc.
- If you are from Serving Army Soldiers then you have 50% marks in FA.FSc.
How To Join Pak Army After Intermediate for Female
Those Female Candidates who have completed their Intermediate and want to join the Pakistan army can do this by joining the course Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS). After the selection and completion of the Course BS Nursing in the Army Medical and Dental Colleges of Pakistan, these candidates are appointed as Lieutenant in the Pakistan Army.
How To Register For Pakistan Army
- You can register yourself through the internet
- You can also visit the AS&RCs selection center along with your essential and necessary documents and prospectus fee.
Selection Procedure To Join Pakistan Army:
- You have to appear in the Written/Intelligence Tests. It is based on Multiple choice questions of English, Pak studies, and also Islamiat and General knowledge.
- Then you will be called for a Physical test. It includes a 1.6 km run in 8 1/2 minutes 15 repetitions of Push Ups in 2 Minutes and also 15 repetitions of Sit Ups in 2 Minutes, 3 repetitions of Chin Ups in 2 minutes, and ditch crossing 7′.4″ X 7′.4″ with a depth of 4′.
- Then you will be moved forward for the interview.
- Then you have to take the ISSB test.
Documents Required To Join Pakistan Army
- You should have the original certificate and also a detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc / Equivalent.
- You should have a computerized National Identity Card but it is for those students who are age 18 years and above. Others can have a Computerized Form “B”.
- You should have attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
- You should have a 6 x Colored photo duly attested.
So, this was all about How To Join Pak Army After Intermediate FSc, ICS, or ICom FA, stay tuned with us and get all the updates about the admissions of the Pak Army.