Punjab Police department has announce Traffic Warden jobs in Lahore 2017. According to the advertisement issue by the officials there are total 1225 posts that are lying vacant. Punjab Traffic Police is searching for well competent and eligible candidates. Domicile holders from Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan and Sialkot. Let me clear here that these are not the permanent posts as these are temporarily but it will soon make candidates permanent that is for sure. So if you have pass higher secondary school examination HSSC degree, then you are eligible for the post. More selection criteria are as follow.
Qualification: Intermediate with 2nd division
Age: 18 to 22 till 24th October, 2017
Gender & Domicile: Both male & Female domicile holders
Place of Posting: Lahore
Minimum Physical Standard: Male candidates should have 5′ feet and 7″ inches height with 33 inches X 34 1/ 2 inches Chest
- For Male: 1.6KM in 7 Minutes
- For Female: 1.6 KM in 10 Minutes
Written Test & Syllabus:
AM MCQ’s type test of graduate level of 100 marks and 2 hours duration will be conducts which will consist of 100 questions to be equally appointed amongst five fields of Studies that are English, Urdu, General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies and Islamiat/Ethics
Traffic Warden Jobs in Lahore 2017 Punjab Police Department
- Application forms are available at Police lines Qilla Gujjar Singh Lahore in Rs. 25/-
- Applicants are require to submit Application Form by hand before the closing date which is 24th October, 2017 till 4:00pm. candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guideline and instructions has been given on the official website. Editing or to correct data this option will be available to the candidates till 01:00 pm on the last date of Form submission.
- Schedule of Interview for the said posts will be uploaded on this website as the official will declared it. And hence candidate should also download their Interview call letters from this page so that is why candidates should have to keep in touch with this page to stay up to dates.
- Applications receive after last date is not acceptable
Candidates will be admitted to the written test and called for interview provisionally. on detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, declared successful in written test, If any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advise in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirement of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
These are all the details about this newly announce Traffic Warden jobs in Lahore 2017 Punjab police department. If you are meeting the eligibility criteria then never late to apply because late receiving applications will not be entertain on any case.