Punjab Police has announced jobs 2013 for Constable and Lady Constable so all those candidates who are willing to be a part of the Punjab Police must have to submit their application form to the district Head Quarter (CPO/DPO Office) before 18th May, 2013 as the late application received will not be entertained. Punjab Police require applications for the Police Constable pay Scale No. 5 with other allowances from the different districts of the province Punjab including Sheikhupura, Kasur, Nankana Shahib, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Mandi bahauddin, Hafizabad, Rawalpindi, jhelum, Attock, Chakwal, Sargodha, Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkur, Okara, Mutan, Vehari, Khanewal, Dera Ghazi Khan, Lodhran, Muzaffar garh, Rajan Pur, Layyah, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar Khan and Faisalabad.
All those candidates who are willing to be a part of the Punjab Police can collect the application form against the payment of Rs. 25 from 12th May, 2013 from relevant district police head quarter (CPO/DPO Office). After complete filling the application form attach the educational certificates along with all other documents and submit those to the District Police Headquarter before the 18th May, 2013 as this is the last date for the submission of application form.
Documents you require to attach:
The list of documents you have to attach with the application form is given on the back side of the form so read it carefully and complete the documents before submitting it to the relevant authority as the incomplete application form will not taken under consideration.
Punjab Police Constable or Lady Constable Jobs 2013
For Civil candidate:
Height: Minimum 5′ 7″ (Male), minimum 5′ 2″ (female)
Chest: Minimum 33 X 34-1/2
Education: At least Matric pass or equivalence
Age: 18 to 25 years old
Retired Army Men:
For the retired Army men the height, chest, Education and other eligibility criteria is same as it is for the Civil candidates other than the age factor
Age: Age of the men will be not more than 25 years old if the age in the army is put on other side. The present age of the candidate must not be more than 40 years old and his retire age is not more than 2 years.
Other Important information:
- Hiring of the candidates will be according to the schedule which is also available on the district Police Headquarter
- There will be no relaxation given to any of the candidates on the eligibility criteria of the Height, Chest, Educations and Age.
- Present government employee should send their application through a proper channel.
- There is 5% quota for the Minorities
- There is 15% quota for the females
- There is 10% quota for the army retired men
- Only those candidates are eligible for the test and then interview who submit their complete application form without any mistake.
- There will be no TA/DA will be given to the candidates
For More Information:
For more information contact your district Police Headquarter.