Join PAK Army As Lady Cadet 2017 Online Registration Form, Eligibility and date schedule is all written here. Pakistan armed forces are now providing equal career opportunities for both male and females to be the part of well-established platform. Now females / girls/ Ladies who have done their bachelors or masters can join Pakistan through LCC. Here we are written all the information and instruction that how to join Pakistan Army as captain through Lady Cadet Course. Lady Cadet Course LCC is a 6 months long training session at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) where appointed females get training in their relevant field and award with the rank as captain. After completion of their course they sent to the assigned center or corps for serving their respective department. Pakistan Army provide a well-protected and well respected environment for females where she can grow a healthy career on a well ranked position. So keep on reading this post for Join Pak Army as lady cadet 2017 online registration form, eligibility.
Join PAK Army As Lady Cadet 2017 Online Registration Form, Eligibility
Duration of Course: 6 Months
Place of Posting: In any corps according to the relevant field of studies
Position Rank: As Captain
Invitation of Applications: every year PAK army invite application forms for Lady Cadet Course (LCC) in the month of January or February every year.
Only the eligible and suitable females are appointed in Pakistan Army who lies on the below written criteria.
- Age should between 18 years to 28 years
- Marital status should be single
- Females having degree bachelors or masters can apply
- Citizens of Pakistan having CNIC and domicile
- Height: minimum 5’ x 2’’ i.e. 157.5CM
- Weight: As Per Body Mass Index
- Eyesight: According to the PAO vision i.e. 11 / 82
Category of Selection and their Required Qualification
- Females having bachelors of Engineering degree in any field can join ‘Corps of Engineers’
- Ladies with the Degree of Telecommunication/ Software or IT engineering can join ‘Corps of Signals’
- Females having Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical/ Computer hardware or Mechatronics Engineering can join ‘Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering’
- With any Master’s Degree in Business Administration or BE Textile Engineering can join ‘Corps of Ordnance
- MBA in Supply Chain management, Finance or BE Food Sciences and Nutrition can join ‘Army Services Corps’
Eligible females can apply by two ways, the one way is through internet and the second way is by visiting the Army Selection and Recruitment center (AS&RC). For Apply through Internet; you must have an E-Mail address where you will receive the updates by the officials. After you have submitted your application form you will receive a call letter for written/ intelligence tests. Passing candidates are send for Physical and Medical checkup. This written test and medical and physical checkup is performed at ASRC. Those who qualify form this initial selection procedure are send to ISSB. Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will took a test again that is final test and then a detailed medical checkup will be conducted by ISSB once again and then who is pass is selected to hire. Selected short listed candidates are send for six months training. After the completion of training candidates are appointed on as Captain in Pakistan Army through Lady Cadet Course (LCC).
So this is all about Join PAK Army As Lady Cadet 2017 Online Registration Form, Eligibility. Hope you are all now fully aware and well known by the LCC. So if you have a zeal to Join Pakistan Army as a captain, then must apply through Lady Cadet Course (LCC) which is announced under Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course. Further information could be provided through the comment section below.