If you are looking to Join Pakistan Air Force PAF as Civilian Staff 2020 Online Registration Date, then you are on the right page. Well, Candidates, this is the best career opportunity to be a part of the PAF. So that is why candidates there is no need to go anywhere else. On this page, you will be able to check all the information. So that is why candidates if you want to be a part of PAF then it is very necessary to submit your registration form before that date as once that date will go, then your application form will not be entertained in any case. Well the other complete information about the Join Pakistan Air Force PAF as Civilian Staff 2020 Online Registration Date is available to this page that what are the eligibility criteria to apply, the process to apply for PAF, Registration Form online and other all information which may be useful for you in any case. So, it is very important to have a look at them. Scroll down to check it.
Join Pakistan Air Force PAF as Civilian Staff 2020 Online Registration
PAF Careers Offered for Civilian Staff
- LIBRARIAN (BPS-08)
- LDC (BPS-07)
- LAB ASST (BPS-07)
- MIDWIFE (BPS-06)
- PATWARI (BPS-05)
- KHADIM-E-MASJID (BPS-05)
- MED ASSTT (BPS-05)
- MT DRIVER (BPS-04)
- COOK (BPS-03)
- FIREFIGHTER (BPS-03)
- SPORTS COACH (BPS-14)
- LIBRARY ASSTT (BPS-12)
- LIBRARY ASSTT (BPS-05)
- NURSING SISTERS (AFNS) (BPS-14)
- LAB ATTENDANT (BPS-05)
- LAB FOREMAN (BPS-15)
- GSO-I (BPS-09)
- GSO-II (BPS-07)
- ASSTT FOREMAN (ELECT FITT) (BPS-14)
- CHARGE HAND (ACF) (BPS-11)
- CHARGE HAND (ARMT FITT) (BPS-11)
- ASSTT FOREMAN (CARPENTER) (BPS-11)
- CHARGE HAND (ENG FITT) (BPS-11)
- CHARGE HAND (MTF) (BPS-11)
- TAILOR (BPS-03)
- FOREMAN (ELECT FITT) (BPS-15)
- ASSTT FOREMAN (AFR FITT) (BPS-14)
- ASSTT FOREMAN (ACF) (BPS-14)
- ASSTT FOREMAN (GEN FITT MACH) (BPS-14)
- ASSTT FOREMAN (ENG FITT) (BPS-14)
- ASSTT FOREMAN (CARPT) (BPS-14)
- CIVILIAN RELIGIOUS TEACHER (BPS-14)
- OVERSEER (B&R) (BPS-11)
- OVERSEER (E&M) (BPS-11)
- CHARGE HAND (PAINTER) (BPS-11)
- CHARGE HAND (MACH) (BPS-11)
- CHARGE HAND (RADAR FITT) (BPS-11)
- CHARGE HAND (METAL WORKER) (BPS-11)
- HS-I (MACHINE OPR PRINT MAN) (BPS-07)
- HS-II (MACHINE OPR PRINT MAN) (BPS-06)’
- LAB TECHNICIAN (BPS-07)
- ANTI MALARIA SUPERVISOR-I (BPS-07)
- ANTI MALARIA SUPERVISOR-IV (BPS-03)
- MALE NURSE (BPS-07)
- STM (BOOKBINDER) (BPS-04)
- STM (TECHNICIAN) (BPS-04)
Join PAF Civilian Staff Eligibility Criteria
- Male and Female citizens who have Pakistani nationality are eligible.
- Those who have dual nationality are not eligible.
- PAF has defined upper and lower age limits for each civilian post.
- All selections will be made through the computerized test which is mandatory to pass.
- It is compulsory for the applicant to have basic computer knowledge to attend this test.
- Those applicants, whose parents are already in PAF services or have retired, must have to submit their parent’s documents in the online registration.
- Seat allocation will be on a quota basis for each province and the PAF holds the authority to increase and decrease the number of posts from any province.
- For technical branches or posts, a candidate must have experience and experience holders will be given preference.
Join Pakistan Air Force Schedule
Every year, PAF announces the availability of seats in the month of June. The officials announce jobs through advertisements. Every post has its own procedures and eligibility. So, you can wait till June 2020 to join PAF.
PAF Registration Procedure
All the candidates have to send their forms through an online system. The application form can be checked at the official site of PAF. So, the candidates have to fill the form completely without any mistake. Applications after the last date or incomplete will not be accepted in any case.
Pakistan Air Force Selection Procedure
- For selection, candidates can make registration via two ways one is from the selection center and the second is through online registration.
- PAF will analyze the application form of each candidate and then call for an intelligence test other than MT Driver, Cook, and Firefighter.
- After intelligence, a practical test will also be conducted in the relevant field.
- Those who qualify both these tests will have to face an interview at Air Head Quarter Selection Board.
- After this, a medical checkup of each candidate will be taken at PAF medical center/ hospital.
- Those who pass the medical test will be hired on their designated posts in different PAF offices in Pakistan.
Join Pakistan Air Force PAF as Civilian Staff 2020
So, this was all about the PAF jobs for civilian staff. There are a number of posts available here. If you want to be a part of this armed force, then do it now and apply for the registeration. The selection is made on merit basis. So, there is no need to waste any time. If you have any question, then visit the comment section and leave the comment.