It is to inform you that KPK Police Constable Jobs 2019 for district Torgher announced so check the application form and other related information like Paper Distribution, Subject wise questions and the Eligibility Criteria from this page easily. This will be the most convenient way for the candidates who laid down on the eligibility criteria according to the process as explained below on this page so have a complete look on this before you apply. KPK Police Constable Jobs is for the scale of BPS 07 as the government is focusing on the merit basis that is the reason that written test responsibility is given to ETEA. NTS is taking the written test for different government and private organizations as well as the institutes the one thing that’s why this testing organization gets so much fame is the confirmation of the merit. So that is the reason that the KPK Police Constable Jobs test is also given to the ETEA. Well down on this page you will get complete information on the Download Application Form and the procedure to apply is available to this down on this page so have a look down.
KPK Police Constable Jobs 2019 ETEA Application Form
Vacancies in KPK Police Jobs
|Name of Vacancy||No. of Vacancies|
|Total no. of Vacancies:159|
General:122, Police Son’s quota: 16,
Women Quota: 16, Minorities Quota: 05
Important Dates for Application
- The online form will be available from 1st November 2019.
- The last date to submit the application form is 15th November 2019.
- Roll number slip of physical test will available on 20th November 2019 at the official site of ETEA.
- The physical test will be held on 22nd and/or 23rd November 2019.
- The Written Test will be conducted on 24th November 2019.
Requirements to Apply for Jobs
- The Education of the candidates should be Matric.
- The age of the candidates who can apply will be 18 to 25 years old on 31st December.
- The height of the candidates should be 5’7″ for male and for female it should be 5’1″.
- Chest measurement of the male candidates is 33×34.5.
- Only Permanent Resident candidates of District Torghar, KPK can apply.
- Candidates should hold the KPK district Domicile
- In the Physical test male candidates have to run 1.8 Km in 7 Minute and Female candidates 1 Km in 7 minutes.
- All the candidates who will qualify from the Physical test will move to the next selection procedure that is the Written Test.
Written Test for Police Jobs
- The written test will be taken from all those candidates who will clear their Physical test.
- In the Written-test, candidates will be asked some of the MCQ’s questions that are based on the Matric Class and will be of the subject that are English, Urdu, Islamiyat (Ethics for non-Muslims), Pak Study, and General Knowledge.
- Extra Marks will be given to the candidates who have done (A) Intermediate: 02 Marks, (B) Bachelor Degree Holders: 01 Marks, (C) Master’s degree holder: 01 Marks, (D) Candidates doing neat and clean jobs in Special Police Force and meet the requirements of Physical Qualities will be given 05 years exception and 03 extra marks (Certificate from relevant DPO is compulsory).
Applying Procedure for Jobs
- Visit www.etea.edu.pk and check the online form. Fill the online form and submit it.
- After submitting the online form, a prescribed online deposit slip will be generated on which the Computer Token number, Project code and other personal info of the candidates written.
- Now print the slip and deposit Rs.650/- (application processing fee) at any branch of UBL at that printed prescribed slip.
- After submitting the fee, the real deposit slip from the bank will be given to the candidate. Keep the slip to yourself and don’t give it away.
- The roll number slip for the Physical test will be available from 20th November 2019 at www.etea.edu.pk. The date/time and test center for the physical test will be written on the roll number slip.
Important Points for the Jobs Process
- The candidate must take his educational documents and a recent scanned passport-sized photograph with him.
- In every step, thumb impressions will be used for scanning.
- Successful candidates must have to come to Peshawar for the final biometric check and quality check.
- Mobile phones will not be allowed in the exam center.
- Successful candidates can be appointed at any unit or district of Police.
- The successful candidates who are on the waiting list in the district will be considered up to 31st December 2019. After this, their results will be canceled.
KPK Police Constable Jobs 2019
All those candidates who will clear the entry written test will be called for further procedure well candidates one thing is for sure in this constable recruitment that only the eligible candidates will be selected and the organizations will keep an eye on every step so that the merit could be confirmed. So, apply now if you are eligible for the jobs. We will provide you every news regarding the jobs.