Punjab Public Service Commission Sub Inspector Cooperative Societies PPSC Jobs 2018 Apply Online Advertisement is available on this website. PPSC has announced various jobs in September including sub-inspector cooperative societies jobs. Currently, 145 seats are vacant in different districts of Punjab, and all eligible candidates can apply for their concerned district. All these jobs will be on open merit basis however special person quota is also there. You can only apply for the job in a specific district if you hold the domicile of that district. A person should be computer literate and must hold the bachelor’s degree from any HEC recognized university. Currently, these jobs are being offered to Male candidates and there is not a single seat for the woman candidate. PPSC will conduct the written test of 100 Marks and after passing this test, the candidate will call for the interview.
Sub Inspector Cooperative Societies PPSC Jobs 2018 Apply Online Advertisement
Sub Inspector Cooperative Societies Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant must hold the bachelor degree with the at least second division from any university which is recognized by the higher education commission
- Applicant should know computer in order to take these jobs
- The age of the candidate must be between 18 years to 25 years and there are 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit
- Only male candidates are allowed to submit the application against these posts in Punjab
- PPSC written test will conduct in order to shortlist candidates
- Those candidates who will pass the written test will call for the interview
- One thing that you should keep in mind is that there is negative marking of each wrong answer so must consider it
Sub Inspector Cooperative Societies PPSC Jobs 2018 Last Date:
Last date to submit online application form is 08 October 2018. You can submit application till midnight of 8th of October.
Sub Inspector Cooperative Societies PPSC Jobs 2018 Apply Online Procedure:
Candidates are allowed to fill online application forms at www.ppsc.gov.pk. After filling the online application form it is compulsory to deposit RS 600 in the state bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan. No bank draft and pay order will be accepted by the PPSC. It is compulsory to bring valid CNIC issued by NADRA on test date and interview. You can also edit your application till the last date. Only online applications will be proceed for the next step.