University of the Punjab has announced jobs 2013 in different departments as a Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, IT administrator and Assistant Director Sports. Punjab University is the oldest and biggest University of Pakistan which came into existence before the independence of Pakistan so all those candidates who want to be a professor of any university has a great opportunity to start it from the Punjab University so applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts for appointment under Basic Pay Scale (BPS)/ Tenure Track System (TTS).
- Ph.D Degree holders will not be considered for Assistant Professor under BPS system, whereas in service Punjab University Ph.D Teachers may apply on BPS.
- If a faculty member on tenure track chooses to apply against an adverted TTS/BPS position in the same University, He or she would be required to resign from University service before applying for the higher positions.
- All rules in letter & spirit of TTS version 2.0 7 BS are applicable
- The candidates with 3rd division in the academic career shall not be eligible for appointment as lecturer but if the applicants holds a higher degree viz M.Phil or Ph.D with only one 3rd division in the entire academic career is eligible
- The candidates applying for the posts of Professor/Associate professor under BPS/TTS system should submit six copies of applications along with six complete set of testimonials and other certificates of any distinction.
- The candidates applying for the posts of Assistant professor, lecturer and IT administrative under BPS.TTS are require to submit one copy of application on the relevant prescribed form along with attested certificates copy
- The candidates applying for the posts of professor/Associate professor under BPS/TTS are require to submit a crossed postal order/Ban draft of Rs. 3000/- the candidates applying for the posts of Assistant professor/Lecturer/IT admin are however required to submit a crossed postal order/bank draft of Rs. 1500/-
University of Punjab PU Associate Assistant Professor Jobs 2013
All the willing candidates can download the application form from here.
Job Form Under BPS: CLICK HERE
Job Form Under TTS: CLICK HERE
Application Form for Job: CLICK HERE
Last date to apply for the Professor & Associate Professor is the 8th July, 2013 while all other post applications submission date is 6th June, 2013. So if you want job in the University of the Punjab then tyou have to submit application form to the relevant department during the given date as the late received and incomplete job applications will not be entertained and will also not take under consideration.
All other details like what are the eligibility criteria for the given posts and the Pay scale is given in the above advertisement what you have to do is just right click on the image and then click on view image as then the clear and bigger view of the image will be in front of your eyes. This is the best career opportunity to capture so if you are eligible for the given post then do submit your job applications to the relevant department of the University of Punjab.