National Database and Registration Authority NADRA has recently launched Smart Card Tracking ID so here guide of Nadra Smart Card Tracking ID Check Online features along with the other discussion that how it works and the benefits of the Nadra Smart ID Card. Mr. Tariq Malik who is the chairmen of the NADRA introduce the Smart ID card to the media and also describes its features that how this ID card can be differentiate from the older one. While introducing the new ID card he said that this is the 3rd Generation technology which is based on a chip based identity documents, This documents are build according to the international standard that is why it has 36 physical security features which makes this card safest ID card in the world. Other thing that keep in mind while designing this ID card is the security so that it can not be used for the wrong or unethical purposes.
Other thing while introducing the Nadra Smart Card Tracking ID Check Online by Tariq Malik said that the higher management will make sure the personal privacy of all the nationals as it is asked by a reporter that this card can break the privacy of any person easily so where is the personal privacy as it can be easily tracked by the person sitting on the software. But Tariq malik replied that this is the best way to stop all the unlawful activities in Pakistan as we can track the wrong person easily while the other thing of privacy will make sure by the higher management of NADRA. The applicants must be perfect
Nadra Smart Card Tracking ID and Features
Smart ID Card Fee:
Initially NADRA will issued the Smart ID card to the national for the period of 10 years and after that person have to renew the card again for the next 10 years. Normal fee of the NADRA Tracking Smart ID card is Rs. 1500/- so when you completed all the process then within next 15 days your SCNIC will be issued for you while if the card is expire and you want to renew it then the fee is just Rs. 75/-. The process to get this smart card is same as you follow to get the CNIC from the NADRA there is no new step introduce in getting this.
The above given advertisement shows the features of Nadra Smart Card
Nadra Smart Card Features:
- This is a chip based identity card that is made through a 36 security layers and this 36 security layers make this a world safest card.
You can use this card in multidimensional usage and services like E-Tag, Driving License, Weapon License, Passport, School card, Health card and Voting Etc.
- One can use this card in different Social and financial inclusion programs.
- State of the art encryption technology is used in this smart card so that it can be saved from theft or being used in unethical activities.
- Live identification of captures fingerprints are use in this NADRA Tracking card that you can now track through Nadra Smart Card Tracking
- Through this card one can easily get its pension
- The card holder will get accidental death insurance of Rs. 100,000 for 2 years
- The card is made while keep in mind the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards.
- Both the English and Urdu language is being written on the Smart Card so that it can be useful for the overseas Pakistanis
- It has Laser engraved photograph, Optical variable diagram, QR code and machine readable zone.
The above given is the whole procedure of Nadra Smart Card Tracking ID and its approach towards the best way out that may be defined according to the procedure through the finest way.