UET (University of Engineering and Technology) Lahore Undergraduate Reciprocal Admissions 2013 is now announced and those students who have Punjab Domicile are eligible to submit the application against the reserved seats in universities of other provinces on reciprocal basis for the entry 2012 and some of the details are as follow
NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
2 seat each in Electrical Engineering and mechanical Engineering
University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar
2 seats each in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. 3 seats in Mining Engineering and 1 seat in Agriculture Engineering
Mehran University Of Engineering And Technology, Jamshoro
2 seats each in Civil Engineering and Chemical Engineering and 1 seat in Industrial Engineering & Management.
Mirpur university of Engineering & technology (MUST), Mirpur, Azad Kashmir
3 Seat in Electrical Engineering and 1 set each in Mechanical Engineering, Computer system Engineering, Civil Engineering and Software Engineering.
Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology Khuzdar
2 seats in Civil Engineering, 4 seats in Electrical Engineering and 3 seats in Mechanical Engineering.
UET Lahore Undergraduate Reciprocal Admissions 2013
Diploma holder can only apply for the University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar & Dawood College of Engineering & technology, Karachi.
- Those candidate who have appeared in the Entry test that was conducted for admission in B.sc Engineering program on 16 September 2012 are only eligible for this reciprocal admission.
- Candidate must have passed F.Sc ( Pre-Engineering), B.Sc / Diploma in annual examination of year 2012 and got minimum 60% marks and 60%weighted aggregate based on 70% of inter and 30% of entry test marks.
Last date of Application Submission:
20th October 2012
- The reciprocal application forms can be filled online and to fill the form you have to login so click down for further process
- The printout application after completion along with all the documents which are required and a payment proof will submitted in the student section of university of Engineering and Technology Lahore.
- Lump sum application processing & preferances fee Rs. 500/- can be deposited in the Univeristy account # 01280005533303 by a challan form which is available in Habib Bank UET branch Lahore.
- During working days from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm aplication form will be accepted by the officials of UET Lahore
- Candidate must note that the incomplete application and those application who are late submitted will not be entertained.
- Also the application which is submitted through the Post/Courier shall not be accepted.