Here is the complete collection of Quaid E Azam Quotes For Students, Education, Youth have a look but first let me tell you some detail of this person. Father of the Nation Pakistan Quid E Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born on 25th December, 1876 in Karachi. He was a great Lawyer, Congressman, Leader, Politician, Diplomat infact a complete man. Due to his great effort today Pakistan have a different identity in the map of the world as a free state. Muslims walk on the way of Quid E Azam in Pakistan Came into being on 14th August 1947 but after the one year of independence of Muslims of the subcontinent Quid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was no more in between us and country lost one of the greatest man and a philosopher.
Quaid E Azam Quotes For Students, Education, Youth
- You must concentrate on gaining knowledge and education. It is your foremost responsibility. Political awareness of the era is also part of your education. You must be aware of international events and environment. Education is a matter of life and death for our country.
- Development is being sought in every walk of life and you have to take on this process of development. Are you preparing to take on tomorrow’s responsibilities? Are y7ou building your capacity? Are you trained enough? If no, then go and prepare yourself because this is the time to prepare yourself for future responsibilities. (Guidance for students through Ministry of Education)
- Get out of tranquility and step in the practical life. Dedicate your faculties to seek improvement in every field to make the condition of people. It is only then we can be strong enough to counter threats to our nation and defeat our enemies. (Message to Bohar Students of Karachi, 13 Jan 1941).
- I insist you to strive. Work, Work and only work for satisfaction with patience, humbleness and serve thy nation. (All India Muslim Students Conference Jalandhur, 15 Nov 1942)
- When you have got that light of knowledge by means of education and when you have made yourselves strong economically and industrially, then you have got to prepared yourselves for your defence — defence against external aggression and to maintain internal security.
(Presidential address at the conference of the Punjab Muslim Students Federation, March 2, 1941)
- Pakistan is proud of her youth, particularly the students, who are nation builders of tomorrow. They must fully equip themselves by discipline, education, and training for the arduous task lying ahead of them
- We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice. We will thereby be fulfilling our mission as Muslims and giving to humanity the message of peace which alone can save it and secure the welfare, happiness and prosperity of mankind” Speech at the opening ceremony of State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi July 1, 1948
- Pakistan is proud of her youth, particularly the students, who are nation builders of tomorrow. They must fully equip themselves by discipline, education, and training for the arduous task lying ahead of them.
- I shall always be guided by the principles of justice and fairplay without any, as is put in the political language, prejudice or ill-will, in other words, partiality or favouritism. My guiding principle will be justice and complete impartiality, and I am sure that with your support and co-operation, I can look forward to Pakistan becoming one of the greatest nations of the world.
- Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people and you do not make national policy, it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted”. Quaid-e-Azam to Armed Forces, Aug 14, 1947.
- We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live.
- Without education it is complete darkness and with education it is light. Education is a matter of life and death to our nation. The world is moving so fast that if you do not educate yourselves you will be not only completely left behind, but will be finished up. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) had enjoined his followers to go even to China in the pursuit of knowledge. If that was the commandment in those days when communications were difficult, then, truly, Muslims as the true followers of the glorious heritage of Islam, should surely utilize all available opportunities. No sacrifice of time or personal comfort should be regarded too great for the advancement of the cause of education.
These are the Quaid E Azam Quotes For Students, Education & Youth so all those who are searching for this must see this and tell us about the effort by commenting down there.
See more Material Related to Quaid E Azam