If you are looking for Abbottabad University Of Science And Technology Admission 2020 then you are on the right page. Here you will be able to check all about the Fall admissions and will be able to apply online for it. It is currently offering BS (4-years), Masters, and M.Phil. So, if you have also completed your previous education and meet the eligibility criteria, then apply now through this page. The Abbottabad University of Science and Technology came into existence in KPK with a mission to provide the best education to the students. It offers several programs every year and a big crowd of students applies for it. The university has brilliant teachers that help to improve the quality of education every year. It gives the student a better future and also guides them for the challenges. Now, the registration is started. Those who want to apply for it have this post to check. Have a look down for it.
Abbottabad University Of Science And Technology Admission 2020
Programs Offered at AUST
The admissions are open in BS (4-years), Masters, and M.Phil programs given in the advertisement.
Abbottabad University Admission 2020 Last Date
The last date to apply for admissions is 18th August 2020.
BS & Master Programs Schedule
|1st Merit List||26th August 2020|
|Interview and deposit of fee dues||25th to 31st August 2020|
|2nd Merit List||1st September 2020|
|Interview and deposit of fee dues||1st to 7th September 2020|
|Start of the new session||14th September 2020|
M.Phil Programs Admission Schedule
|Entry Test for M.Phil programs||21st August 2020 at 10 AM|
|Entry Test for Pharm D||20th August 2020 at 10 AM|
|Interview||25th August 2020|
|Display of Merit List and Fee deposit||28th August 2020|
|Start of the New Session||14th September 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- For BS programs, the candidate must have completed Intermediate with at least 2nd division and the age limit is 25 years.
- For Master programs, the candidates must have completed BA/BSc with at least 2nd division and the age limit is 30-years.
- The candidates who have completed BS or MSc (4-years) with a minimum CGPA 2.5/4.0 or at least 2nd division are eligible. The age limit is 45-years.
Abbottabad University Admission Form
- Collect the admission forms from NBP (AUST Branch, Main Branch Abbottabad, and Main Branch Haripur).
- In order to download the online form, visit www.aust.edu.pk. Form fee is Rs.1000 for BS/Master programs and Rs.1500 for M.Phil programs.
- Deposit the form fee online in NBP AUST Branch account no.2240-4139312551.
- The admission processing fee for Pharm D is Rs.500 and can be deposited online at NBP AUST Branch Acc. 2240-3139841990.
- Now fill the form completely and attach the deposit slip with the form and submit it before the last date.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
Scholarships Offered at AUST
It offers different scholarships to students every year. These scholarships are given on the basis of the performance and needs of the students. The scholarships offered at AUST include HEC Need Based, Ehsaas, WWB, Pakistan Bait-ul-mall, Mora (for minorities). There are also seats for FATA students and Afghan Refugee students.
Abbottabad University Admission 2020
So, the admissions are open in AUST. If you have also completed your previous studies and meet the eligibility criteria, then it’s a good chance for you to apply. It provides the best education to the students that is the reason, every year a huge crowd of students applies for it. So, the main purpose of this post is to give you all the info so that you can understand the complete procedure easily. So, this was all about Abbottabad University Of Science And Technology Admission 2020. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay connected with us for more updates.