Aga Khan University AKU MBBS Admission 2019 Apply Online Form Date and complete details are all here. Admissions are open in AGU Medical College for MBBS and DDH; also AGU School of Nursing and Midwifery for BScN, and Post RM BScM programs. So if you have done your inter pre medical and now want to get admission in Aga Khan University for medical programs like MBBS and DDH then you are suggested to get read out all the eligibility criteria and send your admission form with online before till the last date of submission of admission form. Here in this post we have discussed all about this admission including eligibility, admission procedure, and other information which are necessary for taking this admission. Well admission will only be granted on merit based and need based scholarships and sponsorships will also be stipend to deserving students as per their merit and scores they have been obtained on the previous classes. So keep on reading this post to get further information and eligibility criteria for this admission. You are also informed that if any admission form that is received after last date will not be allowed in any case. So keep on reading for details of entry test MCAT and SAT, 1 and 2.
Aga Khan University AKU MBBS Admission 2019 Apply Online Form Date
Aga Khan University AKU MBBS Admission 2019 are announced as these are announced through the Medical College so here are some department of that AKU Medical College Karachi
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS)
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene (DDH)
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
- Post- RM Bachelor of Science in Midwifery (Post-RM BScM)
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS Admissions
Only the eligible candidates will be appreciated with the admission and the eligibility criteria is written below with details.
- Those candidates who have done their intermediate with pre medical subjects (Fse Pre – medical)
- Those who have been appeared in the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
- Candidates are also required to appear in the AKU admission Test for MBBS
For More Details About Eligibility criteria Click Here
Aga Khan University Medical College Admission 2019
- Admission Form Submission: 16th May, 2019
- Admission Test at AKU: 16th June, 2019
- MCAT test for Pakistani Students and SAT 1, 2 Test For International Students will be Held in 10th July, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Intermediate Result Card: 20th September, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of A-Level Result Card: 23rd August, 2019
- Classes for MBBS will be Start in Mid of Mid December
AKU MBBS Admission 2019 Advertisement:
If you are eligible and have been appeared in the entry test then you just have to click on apply online button and fill the AKU MBBS Admission 2019 Form. After that just submit your form and after the submission of test result cards you will be call for an interview and the verification of your documents at University admission office. After your verification you will grant Aga Khan University Medical College Admission 2019 For MBBS.
Hence this is all about Aga Khan University AKU MBBS Admission 2019 Apply Online Form Date. Never wait for the last date and just submit your admission form and appear in the admission test of AKU and MCAT test. Or For further queries send your question in the following comment box.