Bacha Khan Medical College Admission 2019-20 MBBS, BDS is open for all those candidates who have qualified the intermediate examination with F. Sc (pre-Medical) from any college or institute recognized by the board of intermediate and secondary education (BISE). To get detailed information here about the Bacha Khan Medical College Admission 2019-20 MBBS, BDS Form Date. The BKMC is looking forward towards those candidates who are creative and want to continue their studies in medical sciences to be a doctor in their future in any field of Medical sciences. Bacha khan medical college was established on 1st January 2015 in Mardan, named after the great freedom fighter of the soil, Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, better known as Bacha Khan. This medical institute is affiliated with Khyber medical university Peshawar. The present campus of Bacha Khan Medical College (BKMC) is based on a restructured portion of Mardan Complex, which itself spread over 500 Kanals of land, and is the teaching hospital for BKMC. A computer Lab called Self Learning Resource Center (SLRC) has also been established with the latest computers and equipment to cater to the needs of the students and staff. Hence admissions are open in this well-organized college and this page has brought all the admission related information like admission schedule, Eligibility Criteria and also informed you about the deadlines of Merit lists and fee submission, etc. For this have a look down.
Bacha Khan Medical College Admission 2019-20 MBBS, BDS Form Date
Revised Schedule for Bacha Khan Medical College Admissions
|Availability of Admission form/Prospectus||16 October 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Admission Form||18 October 2019|
|Disable Candidates medical and Hafiz-Quran test||21 October 2019|
|Receipts of appeals by disqualified Disabled/ Hafiz-Quran candidates||22 October 2019|
|Disabled/ Hafiz-e-Quran Appellate Committee Meeting||23 October 2019|
|Provisional Merit List Display||25 October 2019|
|Objections / Claims submit the form for Provisional merit list:||26th to 27th October 2019|
|Objections / Claims appellate scrutiny meeting committee:||28 October 2019|
|Final Merit List Display:||30 October 2019|
|Interview for open merit admissions||1st to 6th November 2019|
|Interview for Self Finance:||7th to 8th November 2019|
|Interview for Merged Area:||9th to 10th November 2019|
|Interview for Backward areas and disabled:||11th November 2019|
|Interview for Minorities/OPF/Afghan||12th November 2019|
Admission Procedure for Bacha Khan Medical College
- Candidates can get admission forms by visiting www.kmuadmissions.pk.
- Log in with a valid username and password to register yourself to apply online.
- Select the category of the admission and then generate a fee challan of Rs.3000/-.
- Deposit this fee at any branch of MCB and Log in again to check the payment details.
- Now fill the admission form fully by providing all the required details.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Any application collected after the last date will not be entertained or treated for the admission process and rejected without any argument.
- Selected candidates have to submit their fees within 7 days after the merit list.
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
As the Admissions are open for the programs in MBBS and BDS so the following eligibility points are necessary for getting admission to BKMC.
- Candidates who have qualified for the last examinations with medical Science Subjects F.Sc (pre-Medical) or equivalent.
- Candidates secure a minimum of 70% marks in Intermediate with F Sc (Pre-Medical) from any BISE.
- The candidates who have appeared in the Entry test taken by ETEA in 2019.
- Foreign candidates who have passed FSc equivalent education and also passed SAT-II or MCAT from the foreign boards are eligible.
- Foreign candidates must have an equivalence certificate of IBCC.
Merit Criteria for Admissions
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent: 50%
- Medical Entrance Test Marks: 50%
Bacha Khan Medical College Admission 2019-20
So, this was all about the Bacha Khan Medical College MBBS/BDS Admissions 2019-20. Candidates can still apply for the admissions because the officials have announced the revised schedule for the admissions. There are limited seats in this institute for Medical program. So, apply as early as possible to be a part of this well-reputed institute.