Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC is offering now the admission for MBBS in the session of 2018 all those candidates who want to be a doctor in their future and want to serve the humanity can now take admission in a college which is the best College for studies in medical studies. Fatima Jinnah Medical College is looking for that candidate who is self motivated and has zeal to be a good doctor which can cure her patient with the best affections by her. Fatima Jinnah Medical College is one of the best Colleges in the city of Lahore which is producing the best doctors of the age every year; these graduates are serving the nation as a doctor. So if you are among those candidates who have this aim for their future to be a doctor so you have to qualify the admission procedure correctly according to their original documents. This page (Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC MBBS Admissions 2018 Form) is providing you all the information about admission in Fatima Jinnah Medical College in MBBS program including Admission procedure, documentation and Eligibility Criteria. To see have a look down.
Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC MBBS Admissions 2018 Form, Eligibility
To get admission in Fatima Jinnah Medical College every willing candidate has to qualify the admission procedure i.e. the prospectus along with admission form is available in the admission office. Buy the prospectus read it carefully and fill it dully and resubmit it to the college admission office before the last date i.e. October, 2018 to October, 2018, these dates are fixed dates by University of Health and Sciences UHS as it is restricted by UHS that in every medical college or University the last date of submission of admission forms are from October, 2018 to October, 2018. Application form along with the required documents as follow written submits to the admission office. It is the big news for those who are searching for Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC MBBS Admissions 2018 Form.
- All those candidates who have qualify their Intermediate Examination with F. Sc (Pre-medical) with minimum 60% marks.
- Foreign candidates who have qualified Intermediate or equivalent in Biology, Chemistry and Physics must have to attach British IBCC Certificate.
Important Documents for FJMD
To get admission in Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMD in MBBS program following documents have to attach with the Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC MBBS Admissions 2018 Form.
- Certificate of Matric with science subjects.
- Certificate of F. Sc (pre-Medical) or Equivalent qualification from IBCC for British qualified candidates.
- Domicile Certificate for the candidates either belonging to the district of Lahore, Islamabad, Gujranwala or Kasur.
- Result card of Entry test taken by UHS for 2018.
- Migration Letter for the candidates outside from the Lahore District.
- Attested fresh 15 Passport size photographs.
- Tetanus Vaccination Certificate.
- For foreign candidates have to attach passport photocopy.
- Complete current Medical Report including Chest PA- View.
- Certificate of HIV- from the prescribed laboratories of Pakistan, Especially for candidates belonging to abroad country.
All above mentioned documents along with application form must submit within due date to the college main office in a proper file cover.