Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC is offering now admission for MBBS in the session of 2020-21 all those candidates who want to be a doctor in their future and want to serve humanity can now take admission in a college which is the best College for studies in medical studies. Fatima Jinnah Medical College is looking for a candidate who is self-motivated and has the zeal to be a good doctor which can cure her patient with the best affections by her. Fatima Jinnah Medical College is one of the best Colleges in the city of Lahore which is producing the best doctors of the age every year; these graduates are serving the nation as a doctor. So if you are among those candidates who have this aim for their future to be a doctor so you have to qualify the admission procedure correctly according to their original documents. This page (Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC MBBS Admissions 2020-21 Form) is providing you all the information about admission to Fatima Jinnah Medical College in MBBS program including Admission procedure, documentation, and Eligibility Criteria. To see have a look down.
Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC MBBS Admissions 2020-21 Form, Eligibility
Fatima Jinnah Medical College MBBS Admission 2020-21 is recently announced by the official while Criteria of the admission and Admission form information is available on this page. As well as, if you have clear the MDCAT test then you will eligible to apply till 22 January 2021 for admission.
To get admission to Fatima Jinnah Medical College every willing candidate has to qualify the admission procedure i.e. the prospectus along with the admission form is available in the admission office. Buy the prospectus read it carefully and fill in dully and resubmit it to the college admission office before the last date i.e. 22 January 2021, these dates are fixed dates by Pakistan Medical Commission PMC as it is restricted by PMC that in every medical college or University the last date of submission of admission forms is from 22 January 2021. Application form along with the required documents as follows written submits to the admission office. It is big news for those who are searching for Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC MBBS Admissions 2020-21 Form.
- All those candidates who have qualified for their Intermediate Examination with F. Sc (Pre-medical) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Foreign candidates who have qualified Intermediate or equivalent in Biology, Chemistry and Physics must have to attach British IBCC Certificate.
Important Documents for FJMD
To get admission to Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMD in the MBBS program following documents have to attach with the Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC MBBS Admissions 2020-21 Form.
- Certificate of Matric with science subjects.
- Certificate of F. Sc (pre-Medical) or Equivalent qualification from IBCC for British qualified candidates.
- Domicile Certificate for the candidates either belonging to the district of Lahore, Islamabad, Gujranwala, or Kasur.
- Result card of Entry test taken by PMC for 2020-21.
- Migration Letter for the candidates outside from the Lahore District.
- Attested fresh 15 Passport size photographs.
- Tetanus Vaccination Certificate.
- For foreign candidates have to attach a passport photocopy.
- Complete current Medical Report including Chest PA- View.
- Certificate of HIV- from the prescribed laboratories of Pakistan, Especially for candidates belonging to an abroad country.
All above-mentioned documents along with the application form must submit within due date to the college main office in a proper file cover.