Frontier Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2019-20 Fdsasor MBBS, BDS is open for one time in a year and that would be when the students are free from the Intermediate annual examination so now this year admission is open in MBBS and BDS. All those students who want to get a degree from a well-reputed medical college then do consider Frontier medical college in your list too as this college stands in the top medical colleges of the Pakistan List. Frontier Medical College is recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and also recognized by the Government of Pakistan. This year, FMC Abboabad Admissions are opened by Khyber Medical University. This college was established in 1995 and is sponsored by the Al-Jamil Trust. Frontier Medical College was established on the main Karakoram Road leading from Islamabad to the Chinese border. This year for the batch of 2019-20 admission are open in both Frontier Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2019-20 For MBBS, BDS courses so here are the complete detail of the admission so that you have full knowledge before applying in the college for any of the course.
Frontier Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2019-20 For MBBS, BDS
Admissions Schedule for Frontier Medical College
|Availability of Admission form||10 October 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Admission Form||21 October 2019|
|Hafiz-Quran test||24 October 2019|
|Hafiz-Quran test result||25 October 2019|
|Receipts of appeals by disqualified Disabled/ Hafiz-Quran candidates||28 October 2019|
|Disabled/ Hafiz-e-Quran Appellate Committee Meeting||30 October 2019|
|Provisional Merit List Display|| 05 November 2019
|Objections / Claims submit the form for Provisional merit list||06 to 07 November 2019|
|Objections / Claims appellate scrutiny meeting committee||08 October 2019|
|Final Merit List Display:||12 November 2019|
|Interview for Open Merit||18th to 23rd November 2019|
|Interview for Foreign Seats||25th November 2019|
Applying Procedure of FMC Abbottabad
- Apply online by visiting www.kmuadmission.pk.
- Log in with a valid username and password and register yourself.
- Select the category for which you are applying (Foreign or Open merit seats).
- Fill the application form with all the required documents and generate a fee challan of Rs.3500/- (admission process fee) and submit the fee at any branch of MCB.
- Log in again and the payment details will be given there. Now submit the admission form duly filled before the last date.
- Any application collected after the last date will not be entertained or treated for the admission process and rejected without any argument.
- Selected candidates have to submit their fees within 7 days after the merit list.
Eligibility Criteria for FMC Admissions
- Candidates who qualified F.Sc(Pre-Medical) with minimum 70% marks from any Institute recognized by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) are eligible for admissions.
- Foreign Candidates who have passed any degree equivalent to F.Sc (Pre-Medical) should attach the Certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad.
- Candidates who have passed the Medical Entry Test 2019 with at least 60% marks are eligible.
- Foreign candidates have passed the SAT-II or MCAT test taken from any foreign institutes with a minimum score of 500.
Merit Formula for FMC Admissions
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent: 50%
- Medical Entrance Test Marks: 50%
For More Admission Query:
Khyber Medical University, Peshawar
Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar