Admission Form 2018 for MBBS and BDS is open in the Frontier Medical College Abbottabad, Admissions in Frontier college open for one times in a year and that would be when the students are free from the Intermediate annual examination so now this year admission is open in MBBS and BDS. All those students who want to get degree from a well reputed medical college then do consider Frontier medical college in your list too as this college stands in the top medical colleges of the Pakistan List. frontier Medical College is recognized by the Pakistan Medical and dental council (PMDC) and also recognized by the Government of Pakistan. This college were established in 1995 and is sponsored by the Al-Jamil Trust. Frontier Medical College were established on the main Karakoram Road leading from Islamabad to the Chinese border. Since from the 1995 this medical college has leached their 13 batches and approximate 930 doctors have passed their MBBS examination and now serving the society. This year for the batch of 2018 admission are open in both Frontier Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2018 For MBBS, BDS courses so here are the complete detail of the admission so that you have fully knowledge before applying in the college for any of the course. Check out International Medical & Dental College Abbottabad Admissions 2018 as well.
Frontier Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2018 For MBBS, BDS
CLICK HERE to Download
Applications are invited from boys and girls from all provinces of Pakistan and also from abroad for admission in MBBS (5 Years course) and BDS (4 years Course).
Last date to receive the application in 18 October, 2018. After the last date no application will be entertained.
Documents require with the Admission form against Frontier Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2018 For MBBS.
- Fully completed admission form should be received to the management of the frontier Medical College with the attested copies of the documents listed here
- Intermediate complete marks sheet. hence result awaited students can also apply on the basis of first year result
- Secondary School Certificate that is of Matric class
- National Identity card or the B.Form of the students applying for admission
- Character certificate from the last educational institute
For More Admission Query:
18. For any information which may be required in connection with admission, the applicants may contact:
Mr. Muhammad Pervez Assistant Registrar
Phones: 0092-111-111-362 92-992-382631 or 92-301-5299412Â (from abroad)
0992-382631 and 0992-383568 Ext.3006 (from within Pakistan)