Kabir Medical College KMC MBBS, BDS Admission 2019-20 are open now. The officials of the Khyber Medical University Peshawar has announced the admissions for the session 2019-20. This fastest growing educational web page is providing you all the related information about your admission. The KMC is looking forward to those candidates who are self-motivated and want to grow their educational career with medical sciences under a well-reputed organization. So if you are among those candidates who want to be a doctor in future to serve the nation then it is a perfect time to avail this opportunity as the time Kabir Medical College KMC is offering admission for BDS and MBBS programs for Kabir Medical College KMC MBBS, BDS Admission 2019-20 Form, Last Date. The KMC was established in 1995 as a private-sector college at Peshawar, It is a part of Khyber Medical University Peshawar for Medical related fields. The first aim of KMC is to provide best quality educations and to produce well trained graduates who will play a vital role in medical sector. You will get all the information in this page about admission so you just have to read the entire article. This page will provide you the Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and information about required documents. Scroll down this page.
Kabir Medical College KMC MBBS, BDS Admission
2019-20 Form, Last Date
Admission Schedule for KMC Admissions
|Availability of Admission form||10 October 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Admission Form||21 October 2019|
|Hafiz-Quran test||24 October 2019|
|Hafiz-Quran test result||25 October 2019|
|Receipts of appeals by disqualified Disabled/ Hafiz-Quran candidates||28 October 2019|
|Disabled/ Hafiz-e-Quran Appellate Committee Meeting||30 October 2019|
|Provisional Merit List Display|| 05 November 2019
|Objections / Claims submit form for Provisional merit list||06 to 07 November 2019|
|Objections / Claims appellate scrutiny meeting committee||08 October 2019|
|Final Merit List Display:||12 November 2019|
|Interview for Open Merit||18th to 23rd November 2019|
|Interview for Foreign Seats||25th November 2019|
Applying Procedure of KMC Admissions
- Candidates can apply online at www.kmuadmission.pk.
- Click the login option and provide a valid username and password to register.
- There you have to select the category for which you are applying (Open Merit or Foreign seats).
- Fill the application form and also provide the required documents.
- Generate a fee slip online and after printing it, deposite Rs.3500/- admission processing fee at any branch of MCB.
- After the deposit of fee, log in again and verify the payment detail. Then submit the application form before the last date.
- Any application collected after the last date will not be entertained or treated for the admission process and rejected without any argument.
- The selected candidates will be called for the interview as described in the schedule.
Eligibility Criteria for KMC Admissions
- Candidates who qualified F.Sc(Pre-Medical) with minimum 70% marks from any Institute recognized by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) are eligible for admissions.
- Foreign Candidates who have passed any degree equivalent to F.Sc (Pre-Medical) should attach the Certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad.
- Those candidates who appeared in the medical entrance test 2019 are eligible.
- Entry Test should be clear with a minimum of 60% marks for Eligibility.
- Foreign candidates must have passed the SAT-II or MCAT test taken by foreign institutes with a minimum score of 500.
Merit Criteria for KMC Admission
Merit criteria for the admission are:
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent: 50%
- Medical Entrance Test Marks: 50%
Kabir Medical College KMC MBBS, BDS Admission 2019-20 Form
So, this was all about the admissions 2019-20. You can apply for the admissions before the last date. As the final date for the submissions of application form is 21 October 2019 which is very near now. So, the candidates have to apply for the admissions as early as possible. Stay connected with us for more latest updates from the educational board.