Admissions are now open in Government College Peshawar. Government College Peshawar is a government college which was established in 1959 in Faqirabad Peshawar KPK. The college is offering Intermediate programs as well as BA and BSC. Government College Peshawar Online Admission 2019 are now open for students who have appeared in the Matric exams and looking for admission. The college affiliated with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Peshawar for Intermediate courses and with the University of Peshawar for BA and BSC programs. For admission in the Intermediate program, online admission procedure has introduced in government colleges of Peshawar including Government College Peshawar. According to this, students can apply for the online admission by sitting at their homes which results in time-saving. Through this procedure, students can submit their fee at Jazz Cash retailers. In this article, you will learn about the Online procedure for Government College Peshawar Admission.
Government College Peshawar Online Admission 2019
Government College Peshawar Online Admission 2019 Procedure:
Students who want to apply for online admission in government College Peshawar can follow these steps to register for admission online.
- Visit www.admissions.hed.gkp.pk
- Click on signup and provide information
- It is compulsory to have an active mobile number for registration and students have also option to use the mobile number of their father, brother, sister or mother
- 1 Mobile Number can be used for single admission a
- Now click on Personal profile and provide all personal information like name father name date of birth etc
- Enter your personal information, Matric certificates and other achievement certificates according to DMC and click on save
- In the second step, enter the Matric exam detail and click on verification with board date, and information will automatically fetch
- Now Click on Import button and your profile is ready now
- In next step, Click on New Admission Request and provide all information about concerned college and click on submit the application
- Now confirm your admission request by clicking on Submit
- After checking Application Procession Fee, click on Proceed with Payment
- Get voucher number consist of 12 works
- Visit your nearest Jazz Cash shop along with your fee and voucher number and submit your fee
- The processing fee is 100 and if you will not submit 100 rupees at Jazz cash shop your application will not proceed
- The form is not editable after submission until you send a written application to the principal of concern college
- For applying for more then one college repeat from New Admission Request to onward process
- No manual application will entertain by any college according to the Higher Education Department notice
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”http://www.admission.hed.gkp.pk/apply_step1.php” icon=”” target=”false”]Click Here to Apply Online[/button]
Government College Peshawar Admission Merit List:
Students who have applied online for admission and want to check merit list can search online for merit list. In order to check merit lists, visit www.admission.hed.gkp.pk. Click on Merit List and search for merit list of your concerned college.
Government College Peshawar Online Admission 2019 is now open and students can apply till last date. Last date to apply for the admission has not announced yet.