The notification is about Government Dyal Singh College Lahore Intermediate Admission 2019 Form are announced for the FA, FSC, ICS, and I.Com. You can download the admission form from this page. The Government of Punjab has introduced a new method to apply online for colleges admission. That is why candidates you have two options in front of you; one is that you should apply through the online procedure which is the Online College Admission System OCAS of Punjab. From this system, you do not have to go anywhere else just sit in front of your computer and you could apply in any of the colleges. The other way to take the admission in the previous method that is going physically to the college collects the admission application form and then after completing the admission application form submit it back to the admission office. Students as you all know that the matric annual examination result for the year 2019 is announced so that is why all the colleges open admission for the FA, FSC, ICS and I.Com at an intermediate level.
Government Dyal Singh College Lahore Intermediate Admission 2019
If your matric is complete and you want to apply for Government Dyal Sindh College Lahore Intermediate admission 2019 then here we are telling you complete details for it. You just have to apply within due date and time and then we will let you know about how to and where to apply for it. You have to stay in tune and keep on reading this article to get further details of last date and entry test.
In the following points, we are sharing the procedure for Government Dyal Singh College Lahore Intermediate Admission 2019. You have to perform all the procedure with full of care and within due date and time.
- You have to obtain the admission form from the college admission office by paying the prospectus fees
- fill-up the form and attach all the required documents with it including
- 3 attested photocopies of Secondary School Certificate/result card for Intermediate classes,.
- 3 attested photocopies of Secondary School Certificate & HSSC/Result Cards for Graduation classes.
- 3 attested photocopies of Secondary School Certificate, Intermediate & Graduation Certificates/result cards for M.A/M.Sc. classes.
- 1 attested copy of Character Certificate by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- For private candidates Character certificate issued by any Gazetted Officer, Nazim or Deputy Nazim must 3 fresh passport size photographs with blue background (with one attested photograph), bearing the name and father’s name on the back.
- 1 attested copy of the Computerized National Identity Card of the applicant/parent/guardian.
After completing this method you will resubmit the form and documents in the same admission office before till the Last Date: 10 August 2019.
I have written down the complete details for this intake and hoping that you have obtained all for what you are searching for. But in case of any further details regarding this Government Dyal Singh College Lahore Intermediate Admission 2019, you can ask through the commenting section below to this passage.