Karachi Medical and Dental College KMDC MBBS, BDS Admission 2018-2019 is now open for all those candidates who are going to grow their career with Medical Sciences for Karachi Medical And Dental College KMDC MBBS, BDS Admission 2018-19 Form. This page is providing you all the necessary information about your admission in KMDC for the programs in MBBS and BDS according to the KMDC admission committee, that’s why you have no need to go anywhere else for this purpose as this page is completely updated. The Karachi Medical and Dental College is looking for all those candidates who are self motivated and want to devote their self as a doctor in their future. So if you are among those candidates who have these thoughts you should have to complete the admission procedure step by step so you can be a part of this institute. KMDC is first medical and dental colleges which were established in 1991. Municipal Corporation is holding its administration and management. It is affiliated with Abbasi Shaheed Hospital which is the largest and biggest college in Country consisting on public private sector. The main vision of KMDC is to provide best quality education in respect to produce the motivated graduates in every year. That is why every year 250 seats are available for Medical MBBS Candidates and 100 seats are for Dental BDS Candidates. So you are advised to visit the college main office to collect the admission form before the last dead line, admission procedure, Merit List and Eligibility Criteria is discussed bellow. Have a look down.
Karachi Medical And Dental College KMDC MBBS, BDS Admission 2018-19 Form
Admission in Karachi medical and dental college KMDC is providing admission for the session of 2018-2018 in MBBS and BDS under a proper admission process. So the Prospects along with the admission forms are available from the KMDC admission office from 28 september, 2018 till 9th October, 2018 by 9am to 1pm (Monday to Saturday). You can buy the admission form by paying Rs. 2050/- in cash. Admission form for MBBS and BDS is same of both admissions. After you buy the admission form read it carefully and fills it dully, attaches all required necessary documents and resubmits it to the same office before the ending date. Because any application admitted after the restricted deadlines will not be treated any more by the officials. it is going to share about the Karachi Medical And Dental College KMDC MBBS, BDS Admission 2018-19 Form.
MBBS/ BDS important documents
After buying the admission form and fill in completely these following documents are also necessary to attach with admission form.
- Matric and Intermediate (F. Sc Pre-Medical) qualified Certificates.
- One attested Copy of National Identity card CNIC or B-FORM or father’s CNIC copy.
- O and A Level or equivalent Marks certificate
- Domicile , PRC Certificate
Eligibility on open Merit
- Candidate who have qualify Intermediate with F. Sc (Pre-Medical)
- Minimum 60% marks secured in Intermediate with Science subjects
- I.B.C.C Islamabad Certificate for those candidates who have pass O or A level in Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from any British Council.
- Candidate should not more than 18 years by age. It is going to share Karachi Medical And Dental College KMDC MBBS, BDS Admission 2018-19 Form
Submission of admission form or any other Eligibility is not enough for taking admission in KMDC as the Entry test is essential for getting admission in KMDC Admission in MBBS or BDS. Following points will show you the main highlights about this Entry test.
- Entry test will taken by KMDC admission Committee.
- After this Entry test on 28 October, 2018, first 200 candidates will call for interview by the officials.
- The final selected candidates will call from 401 to 600 to October, 2018.
- Selected Candidates from 201 to 400 will call by October, 2018
Address: – ST. # 2, Block-M, North Nazimabad Karachi, near Behria Town Karachi.
Tel: 0221-6628373 or 6628353