After a long time wait, Gomal Medical College MBBS Admission 2020-21 Form is open for all those candidates who have clear their Intermediate examinations with F. Sc (Pre-Medical) with 70% marks. The College is offering these programs to those Candidates who want to cater to their future in any medical field. So if you also want to get admission to GMC you have to complete the process of getting admission. This college was founded by the order of the Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on 26th August 1998. The college was initially established as a portion of the central library of Gomal University and start functioning on 11th January 1999. Initially, the College was affiliated with Peshawar University, Peshawar, and in the year 2010, it was affiliated with Khyber Medical University, Peshawar. The college was permanently recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council in 2007. The college has been regularly publishing its scientific journal “Gomal Journal of Medical Sciences” since 2003, recognized by PM&DC, Higher Education Council (HEC), and WHO. Hence admissions are open in this well reputed Organization if you are willing to be a part of GMC then you have to get admission before it ends. Let’s have a look down for further information.
Gomal Medical College MBBS Admission 2020-21 Form
Gomal University is a government sector university that is working in Dera Ismail Khan and distributing the knowledge of Medical to the students in a better way. So, they are using the latest technology. Besides they have announced the admission for this session and those people who were waiting now can apply online because the online button has mentioned above the content. While the last date of admission is 14 January 2021 and after this date, no application will process by the management.
Revised Admission Schedule for Gomal Medical College
|Availability of Admission form/Prospectus||29-12-2020|
|Last date of Submission of Admission Form||14-01-2021|
|Disable Candidates medical and Hafiz-Quran test||18-01-2021|
|Receipts of appeals by disqualified Disabled/ Hafiz-Quran candidates||19-01-2021|
|Disabled/ Hafiz-e-Quran Appellate Committee Meeting||22-01-2021|
|Provisional Merit List Display||26-01-2021|
|Objections / Claims submit form for Provisional merit list:||27th to 28-01-2021|
|Objections / Claims appellate scrutiny meeting committee:||29-01-2021|
|Final Merit List Display:||03-02-2021|
|Second Merit List||22-01-2021|
|Third Merit List||01-03-2021|
|Interview for Merged Area:||Yet Not Announce|
|Interview for Backward areas and disabled:||Yet Not Announce|
|Interview for Minorities/OPF/Afghan||Yet Not Announce|
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions 2020-21
- Candidates secured at least 70% of marks in Intermediate with F Sc (Pre-Medical) from any BISE.
- Candidates who have qualified for the last examinations with medical Science Subjects F. Sc (pre-Medical) or equivalent.
- Candidates who have appeared in the Entry test taken by ETEA in 2020.
- Foreign candidates who have passed FSc or equivalent education and SAT-II or MCAT are eligible for admissions if they have an equivalence certificate of IBCC.
Applying Procedure for Admissions 2020-21
- Get your admission form at www.kmuadmissions.pk.
- Log in with a valid username and password to register yourself to apply online.
- Now, select the category for which you are applying.
- There you have to generate the fee challan of Rs.3000/- and deposit it at any branch of MCB.
- Now login again and check the payment details.
- Now fill the admission form fully and submit it before the last date.
- Incomplete or late forms will not be entertained.
- Selected candidates will be called for the interview later.
The admissions in Gomal Medical College are open for the MBBS program. Those candidates who want to apply can get their admission form here. There is a very low time left to apply for admission. So, apply for admission as early as possible.