Admissions are open in Pak International Medical College (PIMC) for the session of 2017 in the program in MBBS for all those candidates who have qualified there last 14 year educational period in Medical Subjects. PIMC is looking for those candidates who have first of all cleared their previous examinations with Medical Sciences and secondly they are motivated and well mannered and confident with their studies. So if you are among those students who have these eligibility and exploring your web page to get information about your admission in Pak International college Peshawar PIMC than you are on the right page as this fastest growing educational web page is update this time for MBBS admission according to PIMC officials. By reading this entire short article you will be all satisfied and updated as the date for admission and entry test information and all other admission related information you will see down this page. Before this let’s have a minor look for Information about Pak International College Peshawar as this well reputed organization was established at Hayatabad Peshawar in 2009, and it is recognized and affiliates with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), and Khyber Medical University, Peshawar respectively. The aim of PIMC reorganization is to provide the best quality medical educations and to bring out the major and noticeable changes in the guidance of medical alumnae who play a vital role in health care of nation. Now have a look down.
Pak International Medical College Peshawar MBBS Admission 2017
Admission Process (MBBS)
Candidates who are going to be a doctor in their future with Pak International Medical College Peshawar than they have to complete the admission process that is buy the prospectus along with admission form that is available from 1st September, 2017 and read it carefully and fill in dully and resubmit it to the same office before till 14th October, 2017, as this is restricted by the officials that is the last date for submission of admission form. So keep in mind this date and complete the admission procedure so you can be entertain. Any application submitted after the last date will not be treated as valid application.
PIMC Admission Required Documents
Following Documents are required to attach with the application from. (One photocopy of each)
- Certificate of Higher Secondary School (HSSC) and Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
- O and A Level equivalent certificate from IBCC issue by Islamabad.
- Certificate of F. Sc(P-Medical ) from Board on Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE)
- Result Card granted by Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA)
- C.N.I.C card of candidates and their father or guardian C.N.I.C.
- 3 passport size fresh photographs.
PIMC Important Date Schedule
|Availability of admission form||From 1st September, 2017|
|Last date of submission of admission form||Till 14th October, 2017|
|Entry Test||16th October, 2017|
|Interview will be held in||First week of November, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||17th November, 2017|
PIMC Eligibility Criteria (MBBS)
To take admission in Pak International Medical College, Peshawar PIMC you should have to eligible on the following points.
- Admissions will be granted on merit base which is determined from Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination and higher secondary School Certificate (HSSC), Provincial entrance test marks aggregates and aggregates obtained from interview.
- Candidates must have pass F. Sc. pre-Medical with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates from foreign institute equivalent to Pakistan intermediate with science will also be eligible.
- Age limitations are as per Pakistan Medical and Dental council (PM&DC) Policy.