If you are looking for Jinnah College for Women Peshawar Admission 2020 Last Date then you are on the right page. Here you will be able to check all the admission procedure, eligibility criteria, last date and can apply online for it. The admissions are open for FA and FSC Pre-medical, Pre-engineering, General Science, and Humanities. So, this post will be very effective in order to apply for the admissions. Jinnah College has a long history. From the first day of its establishment, it offers best education to the students. It hires the best teachers to improve the quality of education. The management and staff is also best here. It gives the students a good educational environment. Now, it has opened admissions. So, if you are also going to appear in it, then this is the time to apply. Have a look down for the complete procedure.
Jinnah College for Women Peshawar Admission 2020
Jinnah College for Women Peshawar Admission Last Date
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||5th August 2020|
|Test for hafiz-e-Quran||6th August 2020|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||10th August 2020|
|Display of Final Merit List||17th August 2020|
Interview & Fee Remittance Schedule
Timing (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
|FSC Pre-medical & FA open merit||18th to 21st August 2020|
|FSC Pre-medical 2nd shift||24th to 28th August 2020|
|FSC Pre-engineering/Gen. Science||1st September 2020|
|Waiting List Display||2nd September 2020|
|Reserved seats for FA/FSc||3rd September 2020|
|Waiting list candidates||4th September 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Minimum A-Grade in Matric for admission in FSc Pre-medical, Pre-engineering, and General Science.
- B-grade or higher for admission in Humanities.
Applying Procedure for Admissions
- In order to apply for the admissions, CLICK HERE.
- After this, you have to sign up first by providing the required information.
- Now, the form will be on your screen. Fill the form completely by providing all the required information.
- Now submit the form online and print the application and deposit slip and submit the fee in any United Bank Limited.
- After submitting it online, send the original bank slip and copy of the printed admission form to the college by courier or by post before the last date.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
After submitting the applications, an entry test will be taken from the candidates. Those passing it with good marks will be selected and will find their names on the merit list. Then, they will be called for interviews. Those having their names on the merit list will submit their fee and documents along with 3 passport sized photographs on the given date. It is mandatory for the students other than Peshawar Board to submit Migration Certificate on interview day. All the selection will be made on merit for the Jinnah College for Women Peshawar Admission 2020.
Jinnah College Peshawar Admission 2020
So, if you have also completed the Matric and meet the eligibility criteria, then apply for the admissions. This is the best time to apply at the best place. This institute is in the rank of the top colleges in KPK. That’s why taking admission here will give you a good education. So, this was all about Jinnah College for Women Peshawar Admission 2020 Last Date. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay connected with us for more updates.