If you are looking for Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak Admission 2020 then you are on the right page. Here, you will be able to check the complete info including last date, admission test, eligibility criteria and you will be able to apply online. So, this page will be very good for you. It is currently offering admission in BS, Masters, and postgraduate programs. If you have completed your previous studies and want to apply for any of these programs, then its a chance to apply for it. The registration is started and after this, the provisional Merit List will be displayed. Those having their names on the list will be called for interviews. So, to apply for it, have a look down on this page where you will find the complete procedure.
Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak Admission 2020
It was the year 2012 when Khushal Khan Khattak University came into existence. It is situated in Karak, KPK. From the first day of its inception, it is providing the best education and every year, lots of students enroll themselves with it. It hires the best teachers to improve the quality of education. Now, it is offering admission to different programs. So, have a look at it.
|Issuance of Prospectus||27th July 2020|
|Deadline for admission forms||7th September 2020|
|1st Provisional Merit List||8th September 2020|
|Interview & Admission Dues deposit||9th to 14th September 2020|
|2nd Provisional Merit List||15th September 2020|
|Interview & Admission Dues Deposit||16th to 21st September 2020|
|3rd Provisional Merit list||22nd September 2020|
|Interview & Admission Dues Deposit||23rd to 25th September 2020|
|Commencement of New Session||28th September 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Those candidates with at least 45% marks or 2nd Division in Intermediate are eligible to apply for BS programs and Master programs.
- For MS/M. Phil programs, candidates must have completed 4 years of education after Inter or Masters for M.Phil with a minimum CGPA 2.5 or 2nd Division.
- For Ph.D. programs, the candidate must have completed MS/MPhil with at least 3.00/4.00 CGPA.
- For MSCS, the candidate must have completed BSCS with a minimum of 2.50/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks.
- NTS-GAT or ETS-GRE is compulsory to pass.
KKKUK Admission Form
- To get prospectus along with admission form, visit United Bank Limited Karak branch and Deposit Rs.500 in favor of Treasurer Khushal Khan Khattak University.
- To download the form online, CLICK HERE. Deposit your fee at United Bank Karak
Account No. 000234929164.
- Fill the form and submit it before the last date.
- If you are applying in more than one program, then submit an additional form.
- After filling it, send the application along with the given documents.
Documents To Submit
- Bank draft of Rs. 500 in favor of Treasurer Khushal Khan Khattak University.
- Photocopies of recent academic results.
- 3 passport sized photographs.
- Migration certificate/Affidavit for admitted students within 15days of fee deposit.
- Bring the original documents at the time of the interview with you.
- Students and their parents will submit an affidavit of Rs.50 to the effect that students shall not participate in any political activity during the study period.
KKKUK Admission 2020
So, the admission is open and it is offering to all the students who have completed their previous studies to apply for it. KKKUK is a big name among the universities in KPK. It provides the best education to the students. That’s why a huge crowd of students apply for it. So, this was all about Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak Admission 2020. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay connected with us for more updates.