SMDC Shalamar Medical And Dental College Lahore Admission 2019 MBBS Form is announced so those student who want to take admission in SMDC for MBBS course can submit there form before 07th October 2019 as is the last date for form submission. Shalamar Medical & dental College was established in year 2009 and is affiliated from Pakistan medical & Dental council. This is a notice for 1st year session 2019 and its also the fourth batch of this University as we mention before that it was establish just few years ago. All the practical training will be provided to their students of SMDC which that is attached Shalamar Hospital and Fauji Foundation Hospital Lahore.
Final merit list was announced and visible for student on 29th October 2019 and the commencement of classes will be from November 2019. The registration form of the SMDC Admission for MBBS 2019 is also available at the end of this page. Some of the accreditation status are that SMDC Lahore is approved by the Ministry of Health Govt. of Pakistan. The college is affiliated with the University of health sciences Lahore, included in the Avicenna Directory of Recognized Medical Colleges and FAIMER International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
Shalamar Medical And Dental College Lahore Admission 2019 MBBS Form
Important Date Schedule by UHS
|Online admission will be started from:||30th September 2019 at 9:00 AM|
|Last Date to submission of application form:||07th October 2019 at 4:00 PM|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test will be held:||8th to 12th October 2019|
|Provisional Merit List will be display:||17th October 2019|
|Admission link will be re-opened for Submit Preference Order for College:||22nd to 25th October 2019|
|1st Selection List for MBBS and BDS Programs:||29th October 2019|
|Fee Submission deadline in online account of College:||7th November 2019|
|Classes will be started from:||8th November 2019|
|2nd Selection List for MBBS and BDS Programs:||14th November 2019|
|3rd Selection List for MBBS and BDS Programs:||28th November 2019|
Click Here for registration form
SMDC MBBS Registration Form
Eligibility For Shalamar Medical And Dental College Lahore Admission 2019:
- F.SC in Pre-medical with at least 70% or greater marks.
- Result of Provincial Government’s Medical Colleges Entrance Test of this current year.
- Candidates applying for overseas seats may take SAT-ll with minimum of 550 score in each of the 3 sciences subjects or MCAT with minimum aggregate score of 24
- Admission is strictly on the basis of merit determined by management SMDC. There are no special quotas, reserved seats or admission by donations. Admissions are open to all persons of either sex, domicile, religion or nationality.
- The applicants must have the following qualifications:
- FSc Pre Medical or equivalent as determined by Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) with at least 70% marks
- Having qualified the entry test 2019 conducted by University of Health Sciences Lahore
- For those having qualified their high school or equivalent examination from outside Pakistan, SAT II score: 500 with biology, Chemistry & Physics/Mathematics.
- TOFEL score: 500, IELTS score: 5.5 or certification from NUML Islamabad after one year English language course, if the medium of instruction for the entry level qualification is not English
Shalamar Medical And Dental College Lahore Admission 2019 Criteria
Matric/O levels 10% 80%
FSc/A levels 70%
UHS Entrance test/SAT II 50%
Interview – 20%
Shalamar Medical And Dental College Lahore Admission 2019 Procedure
Applicant buys form by online official page of BOP university of health science login from Students Affairs’ desk at SMDC. Admission processing fee and Biometric verification fee must submit at your nearest BOP branch in Pakistan latest due date. You must be sent this fees in the designated account & receives a receipt (Bank deposits take 24 hours in case of within Lahore deposits & 48 hours for out of Lahore deposit acknowledgement to reach us).
- Submits application for admission along with eligible attested copies of supporting documents at Students Affairs’ desk
- Applicant receives merit list schedule with application receipt
- Please visit news & update page latest information and merit list
Attested legible copies of following documents:
- FSc Pre Medical or equivalent as determined by Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) with at least 75% marks
- Matriculation/ O levels
- UHS Medical College Entrance Test
- IBCC equivalence certificate for O and A level
Through BOP UHS login Admission Application Submission
Office Superintendent Student Affairs
Shalamar Medical & Dental College
Shalimar Link Road, Mughalpura, Lahore, Pakistan
00 92 42 36852658
00 92 42 36852609 Email to
Abdul Qayyum – Office Superintendent Student Affairs
[email protected] Fax to 00 92 42 3683 5555