SMDC Shalamar Medical And Dental College Lahore Admission 2021-22 MBBS Form is announced so that student who wants to take admission in SMDC for MBBS course can submit their form before 22 November 2021 as is the last date for form submission. Shalamar Medical & Dental College was established in the year 2009 and is affiliated with Pakistan Medical & Dental council. This is a notice for 1st-year session 2021-22 and it’s also the fourth batch of this University as we mention before that it was established just a few years ago. All the practical training will be provided to their students of SMDC which is attached to Shalamar Hospital and Fauji Foundation Hospital Lahore.
The final merit list was announced and visible for students on 24 January 2021 and the commencement of classes will be from February 2021. The registration form of the SMDC Admission for MBBS 2021-22 is also available at the end of this page. Some of the accreditation statuses are that SMDC Lahore is approved by the Ministry of Health Govt. of Pakistan. The college is affiliated with the Pakistan Medical Commission Lahore, included in the Avicenna Directory of Recognized Medical Colleges and FAIMER International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
Shalamar Medical And Dental College Lahore Admission 2021-22 MBBS Form
Shalamar Medical and Dental College Lahore Admission 2021-22 For MBBS and BDS has announced while people can apply till 19 January 2021 after using the PMC portal. So, still, a few days are left and those fellows who have cleared the test but till now apply in any institute so now they can open the web link that has been mentioned above and just log in then apply for enrollment of MBBS and BDS.
Important Date Schedule by UHS
|Admission Registration Closing||22 November 2021|
|Display of Merit List||10 December 2021|
|Closing of Admission Process||30 January 2022|
|Commencement f Classes||31 January 2022|
Shalamar Medical and Dental College Admission Form
Shalamar Medical and Dental College Admission forms are now available on this page as well as those people who do not have the procedure of applying online now can send their application through courier because the application form exists and people can download it after clicking on a link.
Eligibility For Shalamar Medical And Dental College Lahore Admission 2021-22:
- F.SC in Pre-medical with at least 70% or greater marks.
- Result of Provincial Government’s Medical Colleges Entrance Test of this current year.
- Candidates applying for overseas seats may take SAT-ll with a minimum of 550 scores in each of the 3 sciences subjects or MDCAT with a minimum aggregate score of 24
- Admission is strictly on the basis of merit determined by management SMDC. There are no special quotas, reserved seats, or admission by donations. Admissions are open to all persons of either sex, domicile, religion, or nationality.
- The applicants must have the following qualifications:
- FSc Pre Medical or equivalent as determined by Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) with at least 70% marks
- Having qualified for the entry test 2021-22 conducted by the Pakistan Medical Commission Lahore
- For those having qualified for their high school or equivalent examination from outside Pakistan, SAT II score: 500 with biology, Chemistry & Physics/Mathematics.
- TOFEL score: 500, IELTS score: 5.5 or certification from NUML Islamabad after a one-year English language course, if the medium of instruction for the entry-level qualification is not English
Shalamar Medical And Dental College Lahore Admission 2021-22 Criteria
Matric/O levels 10% 80%
FSc/A levels 70%
PMC Entrance test/SAT II 50%
Interview – 20%
Applicant buys form by the online official page of BOP university of health science login from Students Affairs’ desk at SMDC. Admission processing fee and Biometric verification fee must submit at your nearest BOP branch in Pakistan latest due date. You must be sent this fee in the designated account & receive a receipt (Bank deposits take 24 hours in case of within Lahore deposits & 48 hours for out of Lahore deposit acknowledgment to reach us).
- Submits an application for admission along with eligible attested copies of supporting documents at Students Affairs’ desk
- An applicant receives a merit list schedule with the application receipt
- Please visit the news & update page latest information and merit list