MBBS and BDS Admissions 2017 in Sharif Medical And Dental College Lahore also known as Sharif Medical City is now open and last date to submit the application form is November, 2017 so all those candidates who wants to be a doctor in the future and want to get medical education from a team of highly experienced faculty can submit their application form before the last date. Sharif Medical And Dental College Lahore is very strict on their rule and regulations so all those application forms that will received after the last date should not be entertained and treated an ineligible candidates. Sharif Medical City were established in year 1997 by the Prime Minister of that time Mian Shahbaz Sharif as it is a dream of his father Mian Muhammad Sharif which comes into origin in 1997. This is a state of the art Hospital that is spread over 40 acres land of greenery comprises of Hospital, Hostel and Medical College. This year in MBBS and BDS Admission this will be the 10th Session of both the program MBBS and BDS.
There are total 150 seats of medical in the Sharif medical and dental College and that are divided as 100 MBBS and 50 BDS Seats which are further divided into the Pakistani, Foreign national and Overseas Pakistani. For Pakistani there are 90 MBBS and 45 BDS Seats, for Overseas Pakistani 7 MBBS and 3 BDS Seats, For Foreign National 3 MBBS and 2 BDS Seats are reserved.
Sharif Medical And Dental College Lahore Admission 2017 MBBS, BDS Form
- All those candidates who are applying against the seats of Local Pakistani must have clear their Intermediate with F.Sc Pre Medical and at least get 660 marks out of 1100 marks in the annual examination.
- Candidates who have done O level should have to submit the equivalence certificate
- All the overseas Pakistani and the foreign candidates who want to take admission in the Sharif Medical and Dental College must have an equivalent degree of F.Sc Pre Medical and they should also have to appear in the MCAT entry test taken every year by the University of Health Sciences
Application Form Submission:
- Local Pakistani and overseas Pakistani candidates should submit their applications duly completed in all respects on prescribed form obtainable from college secretariat along with a processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Local) and Rs.700/- (Overseas) in the form of cash/pay order in favor of Sharif Medical and Dental College, Lahore.
- Foreign candidates should route their applications through Pakistan Embassy in their country of origin and send an advance copy direct to college secretariat, Sharif Medical and Dental College Lahore along with pay order of US $ 50 as process fee.
For More Information Contact:
Sharif Medical City (Sharif Medical and Dental College)
Address: JatiUmra, Raiwind Road, Lahore – Pakistan
Tel: + 92-42-37860101-4 UAN: + 92-42-111-123-786 Fax: + 92-42-37860105