The page about the Sialkot Medical College Admission 2021-22 form. Students having at least 70% marks in intermediate are allowed to apply. It is a private medical college Affiliated with the University of Health Sciences and Recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. It is also approved by the Federal Ministry for National Health Services Regulations and Coordination. This medical college has its attached teaching hospital which is consists of 250 Beds. In this college, for 5 years and 4 years of admission, the Candidate has to pass the UHS MDCAT test or any other provisional entry test. Foreign students are also welcomed by the college for admission. This college is standing in Private Medical Colleges in Punjab for MBBS List. In this article, you will learn about Sialkot Medical College admission and important dates.
Sialkot Medical College MBBS Admission 2021-21 form
Sialkot Medical College MBBS admission 2021-22 is open by the management for a new session. So as per the Pakistan Medical Commission, the last date of application is 19 January 2021 for private colleges. So those applications will entertain those who will receive them before the last date.
Sialkot Medical College Courses
All courses are mentioned below have offered by the Sialkot Medical College to the students.
- BS- Biochemistry
- BS- Diet & Nutritional Sciences
- BS- Medical Laboratory Technology
- MBBS- Medicine
- BS- Microbiology
- BS- Operational Theater Technology
- BS- Physical Therapy
- BS- Physiology
- BS- Prosthetics & Orthotics
- For MBBS admission, the Candidate must have at least 70% marks in intermediate or equal programs.
- A level or other foreign certificate holder equal to intermediate is allowed to take admission if they have 70% marks in A level.
- For other certificate holders, it is mandatory to bring an equivalence certificate which is obtainable from the IBCC.
- For Students, MDCAT or other medical entrance test is compulsory to pass however for foreign students, the SAT-II exam is compulsory
- For MBBS Admission, the candidate must have 70% marks in F.Sc or equivalency program.
- Students who are appeared in the entry test of 2021-22 must have 60% marks in the MDCAT.
Sialkot Medical College Admission 2021-22 Schedule:
|Admission Start Date||November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||December 2021|
Sialkot Medical College Admission Procedure:
- UHS Private Medical Colleges Admissions 2021-22 for Sialkot Medical College has set an online admission system.
- The candidates who are applying should have to log in to the official page of the Bank of Punjab (BOP) by visiting http://www.bop.com.pk/UHS/Private/Login.aspx. It’s generated automatically pin code and password for login.
- After that, you will be uploaded or scanned complete mandatory documents with signed applications form at the bank UHS login page. Visit any nearest BOP branch in Pakistan for a Biometric verification and fee processing system of Rs.195/- per student and also an admission processing fee of Rs.2500/- per program which is not refundable.
- Private Sector Medical And Dental Institutes have the same procedure to apply for the www.pmc.gov.pk. Aggregate marks are divided as the best feature through the defined schedule means the Matric and equal exam has a weightage of 10 percent FSC and the Equal exam weightage is 40 percent, Admission test weightage of 50 percent.
All the information about Sialkot Medical College Admission MBBS 2021-22 is mentioned on this page. After the admissions, the candidate has to wait for the merit list for some time. The Merit list will assure the admission of a candidate at the University. The date for the Merit List is uploaded on the page. You can check the merit list on this page very easily. So keep connected with us. We will give you all the updates about the Educational system.