MBBS Admissions are open in Al Aleem Medical College Gulab Devi Educational Complex Lahore. The University of Health Sciences has provided assistance to start first year MBBS at this college in 2018. So those students who want to apply for the admission can check Al Aleem Medical College Admission 2018 MBBS Application Form Online Last Date from this page. It is a private medical college which is offering admission in MBBS program. Those candidates who have 60% marks in their Intermediate with medical subjects can submit their application form at UHS Lahore in order to take admission. Only those applicants will be able to take admission who have appeared in the UHS entry test MDCAT in 2017. So apply before the Al Aleem Medical College Admission 2018 last date. Also download Al Aleem Medical College Admission MBBS admission Application Form Online.
Al Aleem Medical College Admission 2018 MBBS Application Form Online Last Date
Al Aleem Medical College Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who have at least 60% marks in FSC pre medical are allowed to apply for admission
- Students who have A levels or other equal educational certificate like American high school diploma majors in Biology, Physics and chemistry can also apply after the submission of equivalence certificate
- Equivalence certificate can be obtain from the Inter Board committee of Chairman IBCC
- After equivalence marks should be at least 60% or above
- Those candidate who have appeared in the provisional or regional entry test like MDCAT in 2017 can apply for the admission
Al Aleem Medical College Admission 2018 Schedule:
- Last Date to submit Al Aleem Medical College Admission form is 3rd April 2018
- First Merit list will be displayed on 6th April 2018
- Fee submission last date for the admission is 12th April 2018
- Classes will start from the 13th April 2018
- 2nd Merit list will be displayed on 16th April 2018
Al Aleem Medical College Admission 2018 How to Apply?
Candidates can download Al Aleem Medical College Admission 2018 MBBS Application Form Online from the official website of University of health sciences. After downloading, fill form and then submit at the UHS by hand along with the document attested copies and 1000 rupee processing fee. All application form that will receive other then by hand will not accept by the UHS and will not entertain for the admission. For more information you can visit www.uhs.edu.pk.