Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI Graduate MS, PhD Admissions 2019 Entry Test Result Date are available here. GIKI University is the no doubt the most prestigious Engineering Institute and from the first day of its establishment, this University has just focused on the delivery of quality education to the students of Pakistan as well as coming from other countries. The University is spread over the 400 acres in the province Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has more than 20 students societies. Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology has produced many graduates and scholars and the process is continued till now because one thing in this institute is that there is no compromise of Education. The University believes in equality so that is why there is no quota system is in the University the one who could pass from the Entry test and comes under the merit list can only able to get admission in the GIKI.
GIKI Graduate MS, PhD Admissions 2019 Entry Test Result Date
Programs offered by GIK Institute
The Graduate School offers MS and Ph.D. degrees in the following areas:
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- MS in Nanotechnology and Materials Engineering
- MS in Engineering Management
Important Dates for GIKI Admissions 2019
|Last date to submit applications||6th November 2019|
|Interviews||5th December 2019|
|Starting date of Semester||13 January 2020|
GIKI Admission Form 2019:
- In order to apply online Click here. The admission processing fee is Rs.5000/- which can be deposited at any branch of HBL.
- Attach one most recent passport size colored photograph, CNIC, Domicile.
- Attach copies of HSSC, SSC, BSc degree and transcript, MS/MSC/MPhil degree and transcript.
- Attested copy of NTS GAT-General (for MS) and NTS GAT/GRE-Subject (for Ph.D.).
- Submit all the documents and applications at Graduate Admission Office, GIKI, Topi (District Swabi) until 06th November 2019.
- For more information visit www.giki.edu.pk/Admissions/Graduate/HowToApply.
Eligibility Criteria for GIKI Admissions 2019:
MS Degree Program
- Graduates in Engineering, Sciences, and Mathematics from HEC recognized institutions, with a minimum of sixteen years of education (minimum 130 credit hours) in the relevant discipline.
- First-class (minimum 60% marks) throughout the academic career.
- Minimum 50% marks in the NTS GAT-General Test.
Ph.D. Degree Program
- Minimum CGPA of 3.00 in MS/MPhil. Other conditions as for MS Program.
- Minimum 60% marks in the NTS GAT-Subject Test.
GIKI Graduate Admissions 2019 Entry Test Date Result
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI of Engineering, Science and Technology will take the entry test on December and the decide venue for the entry test is GIKI so all those students who have submitted their admission form in due date must have to appear in the GIKI Entry Test on the respective date. After the entry test is being held GIKI Graduate Admissions 2019 Entry Test Date Result will be announced and that entry test result will decide which candidates are eligible enough to get admission to this institute.
Contact For More Information
Graduate Admissions Office
GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology
Topi-23640, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Tel: (0938) 281026 Ext. 2450