Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI Graduate MS, PhD Admissions 2018 Entry Test Date Result Form are available here. GIKI University is the no doubt the most prestigious Engineering Institute and from the first day of its establishment, this University has just focused on the delivery of Quality education to the students of Pakistan as well a coming from other countries. The University is spread over the 400 acres in the province Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has more than 20 students societies. Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology has produced many graduate and scholar and the process is continued till now because one thing in this institute is that there is no compromise of the Education. The University believes on the equality so that is why there is no quota system is in the University the one who could pass from the Entry test and comes under the merit list can only able to get the admission in the GIKI. Also, Check GIKI University Engineering Merit List 2018.
GIKI Graduate MS, PhD Admissions 2018
The Graduate School offers MS and PhD degrees in the following areas:
- Computer System Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- MS in Nanotechnology and Materials Engineering
- MS in Energy Systems Engineering
- MS in Engineering Management
GIKI Admission Form 2018:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Admission Process and Documents Required:
- Attested Copies of your all previous educational Documents
- Attested copy of CNIC and two recently taken photographs
- One page summary on which candidate must have to write the summary of the candidates’ previous research
- Copy of NTS GAT-General test result card.
- Original Receipt of amount Rs. – that is refundable on Habib Bank Ltd. A/c No.
MS Degree Program
- Graduates in Engineering, Sciences, and Mathematics from HEC recognized institutions, with a minimum of sixteen years of education (minimum 130 credit hours) in the relevant discipline.
- First class (minimum 60% marks) throughout the academic career.
- Minimum 50% marks in the NTS GAT-General Test.
PhD Degree Program
- Minimum CGPA of 3.00 at MS/MPhil. Other conditions as for MS Program.
- Minimum 60% marks in the NTS GAT-Subject Test.
GIKI Graduate MS, PhD Admissions 2018 Form Entry Test Date Result
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI of Engineering, Science and Technology will take the entry test on December and the decide venue for the entry test is GIKI so all those students who have submitted their admission form in due date must have to appear in the GIKI Entry Test on respective date. after the entry test is being held GIKI Admissions 2018 Entry Test Result will be announced and that entry test result will decide that which candidates are eligible enough to get admission in this institute.
Contact For More Information
Graduate Admissions Office
GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology
Topi-23640, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Tel: (0938) 271858, Ext. 2450