Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif University of Agriculture, Multan is offering admissions 2018 in various masters and postgraduate programs. All students who are eligible for admission can apply for Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif University of Agriculture, Multan Admissions 2018. This university is a government sector university which was established in 2012 by the former Chief Minister of Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. The purpose of this university was to provide education in southern Punjab. It has a total capacity of 3000+ students and currently, almost 3000 students are enrolled in this university
The soil of Southern Punjab is very creative and this era is popular for growing precious agronomic and historical crops. Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif University of Agricultural (MSSUA), Multan is a project of the Government of Punjab to offer quality education in agricultural mainly in the region of southern Punjab. Initially, the University has started its administrative and academic activities through Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan on the site of Agriculture Farm, Old Shuja Abad Road, Multan.
Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif University of Agriculture, Multan Admissions 2018
Applications are invited from the province of Punjab candidates for admission in M.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, MS and PhD programs. Receipt of applications shall start from August 2018.
Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif University of Agriculture Eligibility Criteria:
- For MSC admission, it is compulsory for candidates to have BSC in relevant field from any HEC recognized university
- It is compulsory to have at least 2.5 CGPA out of 4
- For MS admissions, it is compulsory to has BS degree in relevant field
- HAT test is compulsory to pass for every student
- For Ph.D. admission, NTS Subject GRE test or UAF subject GRE test is compulsory to pass
Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif University of Agriculture Admission Schedule:
- The last date to apply for the admission is 04 September 2018
- HAT test is going to commence on 30th August 2018
- MNS GRE test will commence on 30 August 2018
Submission of Application Forms:
- Completed application forms along with the documents are detailed in the prospectus shall be submitted to Incharge Admission, MSSUA Located in the Soil and Water Testing Laboratory, Agriculture Farm, Old ShujaAbad Road, Multan or Office of the Coordinator Undergraduate / Chairman Department of Soil Science, Faculity of Agriculture Science and Technology Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan. On working days (Friday 9.00 am to 12.00 noon, other days 9.00am to 2.00pm) on the last day, i.e. 15th October 2012.
- Application can be submitted via Post / Courier will not be accepted.
Last Date for Application Submission:
Last date for application submission is Monday 4 September 2018. Prospectus and application process charges are Rs. 1000/-.
Availability of Prospectus:
The prospectus will be available from August 2018 at www.admissions.mnsuam.edu.pk
After filling the online application form now submit fee in HBL which is 1000 for MSC and MS admissions and 2000 for Ph.D. admissions.
Incharge Admission MSSUA BZU Multan (061) 9210232
Campus Office: Soil and Water Testing Laboratory, Agriculture Farm, Old Shuja Abad Road, Multan.
Phone: 061) 4584311, 9239182