Table of Contents
Multan Medical and Dental College Admission 2022 MBBS, BDS is open so the admission forms and all the dates that are important for you if you want to get admission is discussed in detail here. MMDC is the first private sector institute for medical and dental education on the sides of Punjab which is the southern side. Since the inception of this medical college, the highly qualified and experienced faculty is providing quality education to the students at their level best and for this reason, this is the first preference medical university of southern Punjab students. Multan Medical and Dental College is recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council and is also affiliated with the Pakistan Medical Commission Lahore. PMC is the only official authority that can conduct the MCAT entry test for medical college admission in all Punjab provinces. So all the candidates who have cleared their MCAT entry test will have to submit their admission form by 07th October as this is the last date to submit the applications and all other applications which will be received after the last date should not be entertained.
Multan Medical and Dental College Admission 2022 MBBS, BDS
Multan Medical and Dental College Admission 2022 announce the admission and the last date of application are mentioned below the advertisement and people can check it. As well as they will announce the interview schedule after closing the admission.
PMC Admission Schedule 2022
|Admission start date||November 2022|
|Admission Last Date||31 December 2022|
|Merit List||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria of Multan Medical and Dental College:
- All those students who have cleared their Intermediate level education in F.Sc Pre Medical with at least a minimum of 70% passing marks are eligible to apply against the seats of MBBS and BDS.
- Students must have passed the MDCAT entry test with 60% marks conducted by the PMC.
- Students who passed exams with a foreign educational institution must have a minimum of 70% marks in Aggregate.
- Foreign Candidates must have a certified course by the Inter-Board Committee Of the Chairman (IBCC).
Availability of Admission Form:
- PMC Private Medical Colleges Admission 2022 has set up an online admission system.
- Just log in at the official page of the Bank of Punjab (BOP) by visiting http://www.bop.com.pk/PMC/Private/Login.aspx. It’s generated automatically pin code and password for login.
- After that, you will be uploaded or scan complete mandatory documents with a signed application form at the bank PMC login page. Visit any nearest BOP branch in Pakistan for a Biometric verification and fee processing system of Rs.195/- per student and also an admission processing fee of Rs.2500/- per program which is not refundable.
- Private Sector Medical And Dental Institutes have the same procedure to apply for www.pmc.gov.pk. Aggregate marks are divided as the best feature through the defined schedule means the Matric and equal exam has a weightage of 10 percent FSC and the Equal exam weightage is 40 percent, Admission test weightage of 50 percent.
Submission of the Application:
All the admission forms for Multan Medical and Dental College Admission 2022 should be completed filled and returned to the admission office by 07th October as this will be the last date to submit the application form so all those students who are not able to submit it it the application form till that date should be considered as ineligible candidates. So do consider these dates in your mind.
For More Information Contact:
Dr. Shabbir Ahmed Nasir, Principal Multan Medical and Dental College
Southern Bypass Jahangir Abad, Multan
College Phone: 92-61-6782877-79