Admission Seekers students must check Punjab University PU Morning, Afternoon, Evening Programs Admission 2021 for all the programs in Bachelor and Master Degree programs that are going to start from September. So if you are among those candidates who are willing to get admission to Punjab University then this time avail the golden opportunity by taking admission in Punjab University. The University is looking for those candidates who are motivated and self-confident with their studies; if you have such abilities then you are advised to complete the admission procedure before the deadlines are given below this page. But before that let’s have a short look at the University’s basic information.
Punjab University PU Morning, Afternoon, Evening Programs Admission 2021
Punjab University or PU was established in 1882 located in Lahore and from the tie of its establishment the University is providing the best quality educations to its candidates. Punjab University is a representative Institute in Punjab Province that holds all the Colleges which are indirectly correlated with Punjab University. At the time of its establishment, the University has its only main Building but now it is spread on various campuses in Lahore like Allama Iqbal Campus and Quaid-e-Azam campus. University has different faculties for different subjects. Other facilities that are provided by PU are transportation, Merit-based Scholarships, and hostelling for Pakistani and Foreign Candidates. So you should get admission to this well-reputed university and the procedure for it is widely discussed below and the availability date and another last date are given below this page.
PU Admission Programs
Punjab University is offering admissions in Morning and self-supporting programs in the Afternoon and Evening in B.Sc (HONS), BBIT, BBA LLB (5years), MA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Com, and LLB 3 (year’s program) in the following faculties.
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Behavior and Social Science
- Faculty of Commerce (Hailey College of Commerce)
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Economics and management
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Life Science
PU Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor or Equivalent programs.
Candidates who want to get admission to Punjab University PU for any BS program have to qualify for the following eligibility points.
- Candidates who have qualified for their Intermediate or equivalent examinations with at least 60% marks are eligible.
- Candidates who have been appeared in the Entry test of the relevant Faculty and secured a minimum of 50% marks from that essential Entry Test.
- For each late session in Intermediate 2 marks will be deducted from percent academic marks.
PU Eligibility Criteria for Masters or Equivalent programs.
- Candidates who have clear their bachelor level educations with the minimum 2nd division from any HEC recognized organization.
- Age Limitations is not more than 26 years old.
- 50% seats are reserved for Punjab University graduates candidates
Punjab University PU Morning, Afternoon, Evening Programs Admission Procedure
To get admission in any of the above-given faculty for Graduate or Undergraduate degree programs every candidate has to clear the admission procedure according to officials i.e. you have to obtain the admission form which is available from the admission department. After you obtained the application form fill-in dull and resubmit it to the same office or you also can get the admission form with the prospectus from the prescribed branches of Habib Bank Limited HBL. To apply for the Punjab University PU Morning, Afternoon, Evening Programs Admission 2021.