University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar undergraduate admission 2019 form, merit list schedule, and eligibility criteria are all available. Candidates are invited to submit the admission form in its satellite campuses (Jalozai, Mardan, Bannu, Abbottabad, and Kohat). If you have attempted the ETEA engineering test held on 7th July 2019, then you can apply for this intake. Otherwise, if you do not have the ETEA Engineering Entry Test Result 2019, you can’t apply for it. Students can apply for almost all the engineering disciplines to become an engineer in their future. UET Peshawar is a well-ranked engineering university in Khyber Pakhtunkhawa. Every year it opens the undergraduate intake in the month of July to Agust. But remember that you can only proceed if you have attempted the ETEA ECAT test and also have obtained a good percentage which can at least compete for the lowest merit. Every year the merit for engineers is getting higher so that is why it will not an easy job to finalize your enrollment in on open merit. If your merit doesn’t compete for the last scores you can also apply on self-finance programs.
UET Peshawar Undergraduate Admission 2019
You have attempted the ETEA engineering test on 7th July and your result is also good in this test. Now your time to submit the form for UET Peshawar undergraduate admission 2019 is on. You will apply for any BSc engineering program and you can only proceed if your merit is competing at least the last merit of the session. Just keep on reading this article to get further details and schedule for further activities.
- Candidates must have appeared in the entrance test conducted by ETEA, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa held on 07th July 2019.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent examination, by obtaining at least sixty percent (60%) unadjusted marks with the following combination of subjects
- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry (for all Engineering Programmes)
- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science (for Computer System Engineering and Computer Software Engineering).
- Candidates having three years post matric diploma (DAE) or B.Tech with at least sixty percent (60%) unadjusted marks are eligible to apply against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only. They are INELIGIBLE to apply against open merit seats.
How to Apply:
If you are meeting the eligibiltiy criteria then you just have to perform the following step to apply for UET Peshawar Undergraduate Admission 2019. You just need to stay in tune with this page because if anyone who will not apply as per the schedule is given below will not be entertained on this admission at any cost.
- Deposit cash Rs. 2500/- for Open Merit and Rs. 200/- for Self-Finance application processing fee in any branch of United Bank Limited throughout Pakistan.
- The application forms for admission against Open Merit and Self-Finance schemes will be filled in online, available at enggentrancetest.pk. and from this page too.
- Upload all the following required documents online before the final submission of the admission form. Incomplete applications, submitted online, will not be entertained.
- Secondary School DMC/ 0-Level
- Intermediate Part-I/DAE Part-I/A-Level* DMC
- Intermediate Part-II/DAE Part-II/A-Level* DMC
- DAE Part-III DMC
- Additional Maths Certificate (if any)
- Domicile Certificate
University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar undergraduate admission 2019 open for BSc engineering admissions. Only those students can apply who have attempted the ETEA engineering test held on 7th July. You can ask any further update or query relating to this admission through the following comments section. We will send you the reply and details on the following side. You just have to keep on reading and stay in tune with this page for any further update.