Now students can do the registration for the entry test for UET Peshawer because etea is taking the application form. Further, the University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar undergraduate admission 2022 form, merit list schedule, and eligibility criteria are all available. Candidates are invited to submit the admission form to its satellite campuses (Jalozai, Mardan, Bannu, Abbottabad, and Kohat). If you have attempted the ETEA engineering test held on 1st August 2022, then you can apply for this intake. Otherwise, if you do not have the ETEA Engineering Entry Test Result 2022, you can’t apply for it. Students can apply for almost all the engineering disciplines to become an engineer in the future. UET Peshawar is a well-ranked engineering university in Khyber Pakhtunkhawa. Every year it opens the undergraduate intake in the month of July to August. But remember that you can only proceed if you have attempted the ETEA ECAT test and also have obtained a good percentage that can at least compete for the lowest merit. Every year the merit for engineers is getting higher so that is why it will not an easy job to finalize your enrollment in on open merit. If your merit doesn’t compete for the last scores you can also apply on self-finance programs.
UET Peshawar Undergraduate Admission 2022
Till now ETEA is doing registration for tests and those candidates who want to get admission in undergraduate programs now can do the registration. Because without registration you will no take admission to this institute. Moreover, they will announce the result that is important for all the students and then will announce the merit list. Those candidates who will meet the criteria of the merit list are just those who will take admission while other students will out from this race.
- Candidates must have appeared in the entrance test conducted by ETEA, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa held on 1st August 2022.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent examination, by obtaining at least sixty percent (60%) unadjusted marks with the following combination of subjects
- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry (for all Engineering Programmes)
- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science (for Computer System Engineering and Computer Software Engineering).
- Candidates having three years post matric diploma (DAE) or B.Tech with at least sixty percent (60%) unadjusted marks are eligible to apply against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only. They are INELIGIBLE to apply against open merit seats.
UET Peshawar Undergraduate Admission Schedule 2022
- B.Sc Engineering Program
|Last Date for Online Application for Admission (Open, Non-Subsidized, FATA, Reciprocals & Reserved Quotas)||Update Soon|
|Display of Candidates data for correction||Update Soon|
|Display of 1st merit list (Open, Non-Subsidized)||Update Soon|
|Display of 2nd Merit List||Update Soon|
|Interview (Non-Subsidized)||Update Soon|
|Display of 2nd Non-Subsidized Merit List||Update Soon|
|Interview 2nd Non-Subsidized List||Update Soon|
BS Non-Engineering Programs
|Last Date for BS Computer Science & Data Sciences||Update Soon|
|Last Date for BS Architecture||Update Soon|
|Display of 1st Merit List||Update Soon|
|Admission / Interview 1st Merit List||Update Soon|
|Display of 2nd Merit List||Update Soon|
|Admission / Interview 2nd Merit List||Update Soon|
|Final Merit List Day||Update Soon|
|Final Admission Interview||Update Soon|
How to Apply:
If you are meeting the eligibility criteria then you just have to perform the following step to apply for UET Peshawar Undergraduate Admission 2022. You just need to stay in tune with this page because if anyone who will not apply as per the schedule is given below will not be entertained on this admission at any cost.
- Deposit cash Rs. 2500/- for Open Merit and Rs. 200/- for the Self-Finance application processing fee in any branch of United Bank Limited throughout Pakistan.
- The application forms for admission against Open Merit and Self-Finance schemes will be filled in online, available at enggentrancetest.pk. and from this page too.
- Upload all the following required documents online before the final submission of the admission form. Incomplete applications, submitted online, will not be entertained.
- Secondary School DMC/ 0-Level
- Intermediate Part-I/DAE Part-I/A-Level* DMC
- Intermediate Part-II/DAE Part-II/A-Level* DMC
- DAE Part-III DMC
- Additional Maths Certificate (if any)
- Domicile Certificate
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://enggentrancetest.pk/uet/pages/admission/” icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Admission[/button]
University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar undergraduate admission 2022 open for BSc engineering admissions. Only those students can apply who have attempted the ETEA engineering test held on 1st August 2022. You can ask for any further updates or queries relating to this admission through the following comments section. We will send you the reply and details on the following side. You just have to keep on reading and stay in tune with this page for any further updates.