University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila Admission Schedule 2019 Dates and Criteria along with the other information that is admission procedure, Application Form and document required to take admission in the UET Taxila is available on this page that is why candidates if you want to take admission in the UET Taxila then this page will really help you to prepare for it as though this way you do not have to waste your time here and there. UET Taxila campus is located on the outskirt of the Taxila which is almost 5 KM away from the Taxila which comes into existence in the year 1975 as a sub-campus of University of Engineering and Technology Lahore which is the top engineering University of Pakistan. other than that UET Taxila is also affiliated from the Pakistan Engineering Council PEC which is the only engineering education regulatory body of Pakistan. So view the complete UET Taxila Admission Schedule 2019 Dates and Criteria along with all the relevant information which may be useful for you in order to register into the university as the student. UET Taxila Engineering Merit List 2019 will also available here.
UET Taxila Admission Schedule 2019 Dates and Criteria
Engineering Programs Offered:
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- All those candidates who wanted to take admission in the UET Taxila have to complete his or her Intermediate in Pre Engineering with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan
- In the SSC annual examination candidates should have to gain at least 60% passing marks
- Candidates have to register and then appear in the Preadmission entry test for the admission purpose.
- Application form along with all the require Document should be received to the admission office within due date
- Any information regarding admissions can be obtained during working hours by calling Phone Nos: (051)9047412, (051)9047446.
UET Taxila Admission Date 2019
|1||Availability of Prospectus and Application Forms||12-09-2019||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|2||Receiving of Application Forms||12-09-2019|
|3||Last date of submission of Application Forms||26-09-2019||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|4||Hifz-E-Quran Test in Jamia Masjid Bilal, UET, Taxila||27-09-2019||10:00 AM|
|5||Announcement of 1st Merit List on official Website||-09-2019||—|
|6||Last Date of Depositing Dues and Documents for 1st Merit List||-10-2019||—|
|7||Announcement of 2nd Merit List on official Website||-10-2019||—|
|8||Last Date of Depositing Dues and Documents for 2nd Merit List||-10-2019||—|
|9||The announcement of 3rd Merit List on official Website||-10-2019||—|
|10||Last Date of Depositing Dues and Documents for 3rd Merit List||-10-2019||—|
|11||Announcement of 4th Merit List on official Website||-10-2019||—|
|12||Last Date of Depositing Dues and Documents for 4th Merit List||-10-2019||—|
|13||The announcement of 5th Merit List on official Website||-10-2019||—|
|14||Last Date of Depositing Dues and Documents for 5th Merit List||-10-2019||—|
|15||Registration for 1st Semester||-10-2019||—|
|16||Start of 1st Semester Classes||-10-2019||—|
|17||The announcement of 6th Merit List on official Website (if any)
|Display of merit lists will continue on the official website of University till the admission is closed. So keep visiting University website i.e admissions.uettaxila .edu.pk and your MYUET account.
- Photocopy of Bank Challan of (Dues) deposited in HBL UET, Taxila Branch
- Photocopy of receipt of Documents
- Photocopy of Domicile
- Photocopy of candidates ID card or B-Form
- Parents Income certificate
- Photocopy of Father CNIC Card
- Photocopy of all educational certificates including SSC, HSSC, Diploma
- 2 Passport Size photographs.
every year when the admissions in the UET Taxila open according to the UET Taxila Admission Schedule 2019 Dates and Criteria then there are thousands of willing candidates who wanted to take admission and submit their application admission form to the admission office.