Looking for KPK Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA Entry Test 2018 Pattern, Preparation Tips to clear the Engineering and Medical Entry Test then you are at the right place as your search would be ended up here because from this page you will get the complete information which may be useful for you. ETEA is an educational entity which is being established by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK in 1998 which is head by the chief minister of the province. The purpose behind the establishment of the ETEA Agency is just that the ETEA will take and manage the entrance test for the admission in the Engineering and Medical Colleges of the province KPK. The management of the ETEA testing Agency is so quick that from the first day when they start their Medical and Engineering Entry Test the result of the test taken will be delivered within 24 hours and that result is totally error free. Well students if you also wants to take admission in the Medical and Engineering Colleges of the KPK then you have to clear the ETEA entry test and the complete information about the ETEA Entry Test 2018 Pattern with the Preparation Tips are available down on this page so have a look down.
ETEA Entry Test 2018 Pattern, Preparation Tips
ETEA Entry Test 2018 Pattern
COMPUTER ENGINEERING TEST
- Computer Science-60
GENERAL ENGINEERING TEST
MEDICAL COLLEGE ADMISSION TEST
ETEA Entry Test Preparation Tips
How to Prepare for Test:
This is not about some kind of magic that we explain to you that do like this and you practice that more and more to get really good passing marks in the entry test. Candidates this is all about the rational consideration as this is the only thing that could help you in the entry test. Learn whatever the syllabus of the Engineering and Medical Entry test is but with full of your consideration but we could help you by giving some tips and here it is
Three Golden Tips:
- First tip is Don’t Cram the syllabus and prepare the whole syllabus as the entry test is totally comprises of the MCQ’s so no one knows in which it will come
- When you are preparing for your entry test Syllabus try to be keen, Thoroughly and with the complete understanding because this understanding is the perfect toll that could lead you the good passing marks
- Practice, Practice and More Practice to solve the MCQ’s
Some other tips For Before and During Test:
- Candidate should have complete rest before the exam
- If it is possible then try to not change your eating habit eat whatever you eat daily in your normal routine
- Do not take any kind of interest in your surroundings during the test hours
- Do not rush too much to finish your exam early because it worth no prize.
- Try to be calm during the examination.