University Of Sindh Jamshoro Admissions 2020 Form, Last Date for Bachelor, Master are all here now! If you want to get admissions in these degree programs of BBA, BS in biochemistry, BS in environmental sciences, BS in botany, BS in Mass Communication, BS in Psychology, BS in social work, BS in Political Science, BS in Sociology, BS in English, BS in Public administration, BS in Information technology, BS in software engineering then you can right now apply in these study programs because admissions have been opened up now. The last date to apply is 18 October 2019 for the Master’s Program and 25 October for the Bachelor program. It majorly focused about the University Of Sindh Jamshoro Admissions Form 2020. In this post, we have also been sharing the ad of these universities of Sindh Jamshoro admissions 2020 so that you may have in hand the exact information about these admissions:
University Of Sindh Jamshoro Admissions 2020 Form, Last Date
Schedule for University of Sindh Admissions
|Last Date to submit admission form||18 October 2019||25 October 2019|
|Pre-Entry Test (for BS and LL.M programs at Main campus)||27 October 2019||________|
|Result of Pre-Entry Test (for BS and LL.M)||27 October 2019||________|
|Pre Entry Test for Bachelor Degree Program||__________||02 November 2019|
|Result of Pre-Entry Test for Bachelor Degree Program||__________||03 November 2019|
|1st Provisional Merit List||23 October 2019 and
26 October 2019 (removing objections)
|11 November 2019 and
16 November 2019
|Payment of fee||28 October 2019 to
08 November 2019
|18 November 2019 to
22 November 2019
|2nd Provisional Merit List||20 November 2019 and 24 November 2019
|27 November 2019 and
01 December 2019 (removing objections)
|Payment of fee||25 November 2019 to
29 November 2019
|02 December 2019 to
06 December 2019
|3rd Provisional Merit List||04 December 2019 and
08 December 2019
|11 December 2019 and
15 December 2019
|Payment of fee||09 December 2019 to
13 December 2019
|16 December 2019 to
20 December 2019
|Commencement of Classes||01 January 2020||01 January 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sindh Admission
- Candidates for Bachelor degree must have passed FSc. or equivalent with at least 45% marks from any recognized institute of Pakistan.
- Candidates for Pharm-D, BBA (Hons.), BS (Electronics), and BS (Telecommunication) must have 60% marks in FSc or equivalent.
- Foreign Candidates must submit their IBCC equivalent certificate.
- For Master Degree Programs, candidate must have passed Bachelor with at least 2nd Division with more than 45% marks.
- It is compulsory for LL.B candidates to pass the LAT test by HEC with at least a 50% score.
- Bachelor and Master’s candidates have to pass the entry test to take admission in the University of Sindh.
Applying Process for Sindh University Admissions
- Candidate can get the admission folder from the mentioned branches of HBL for Rs.2500/-.
- Candidates can also apply for the admissions online by visiting admission.usindh.edu.pk.
- Register yourself with a valid email address/mobile number/Postal address
- Generate a challan of Rs.2500/- from the official website and submit it at any branch of HBL.
- After logging in, fill the admission form and upload the required documents CNIC/Form-B, Domicile, Marks certificate of HSSC/SSC.
- After filling the form completely, submit it before the last date.
- The entry test date for the admissions of Bachelor and Master Programs is mentioned in the schedule given in the post.
University Of Sindh Jamshoro Admissions 2020
So, this is all about the University of Sindh Jamshoro admissions 2020,when they will be issuing their result of the tests of these degree programs then we will also let you know so stay tuned with us. All the best for these universities of Sindh Jamshoro admissions 2020.