It is to inform you that Wah Medical College MBBS Admission 2019 is now started for all those candidates who have cleared the Intermediate with FSc Pre Medical and now looking for admission in MBBS. Wah Medical College is one of the best medical institutes of Pakistan so candidates are welcomed to apply for further studies and get medical education from Wah College. This College is a part of the Composite Medical Education Programme which is being run by POF Welfare Trust and POF Board Wah Cantt. WMC is also approved by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) For MBBS training and also recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO). This is one of the best MBBS College in not only Wah Cantt but also in Punjab that is the reason that number of seats are less in this college but the number of students is far more than the total seats available that is why there are limited seats in the college. The admissions are open for the college. So, check the admission form, eligibility criteria, last date, and merit criteria here.
Wah Medical College MBBS Admission 2019 Form
Schedule for Wah Medical College Admissions
|Starting date for admissions||5th November 2019|
|Last date to submit applications||15th November 2019 till 4.00 pm|
|Hafiz e Quran Test||18th & 19th November 2019|
|1st Merit List||25th November 2019|
|2nd Merit List||4th December 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
- F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent foreign qualification.
- Candidates must have passed the NUMS Entry test with 60% marks.
- Foreign candidates must have passed the MDCAT with 60% marks or SAT-II with a minimum of 550 marks in each of the subjects including Maths, Chemistry, Physics/Maths.
- Those who have A levels or any other international program can take admission after submission of the equivalence certificate from IBCC.
- Foreign candidates must have passed the Language test e.g. TOEFL or IELTS.
CMH Multan Medical College Online Registration:
- Students are allowed to do online registrations at www.numspak.edu.pk.
- Now register yourself by providing CNIC, Email, and password.
- Now generate the admission processing fee of Rs.3000/- and submit it at any branch of HBL.
- Now you have to enter your correct information and also have to upload the scanned photocopies of documents.
- Submit the admission form before 15th November 2019.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be processed.
Documents required for Application Form
Attach the following documents after scanning with the admission form:
- Attested copy of Matric, Intermediate result card certificate.
- Foreign candidates have to attach the copy of O-Level and A-Level result certificate,
- Attested copy of MDCAT result 2019.
- CNIC/Form-B of the candidate.
- CNIC of the candidate’s father/guardian.
- Attested copy of the Hafiz-e-Quran certificate.
- Copy of Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC and current valid foreign passport for Foreign candidates.
- Recent colored passport size photograph of the candidate with a blue background.
- Copy of paid fee challan.
Merit Criteria for Admission
- FSc (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent: 50%
- Admission Entry Test (MDCAT-19): 50%
Wah Medical College MBBS Admission 2019
So, this was all about the admissions in Wah Medical College. If you want to apply for the admissions then do it now because a few days are left for the admissions. After the closing of the admissions, the merit lists will be uploaded by the officials. You can also check the merit lists here on this page. So, stay connected with us.