The Electrical Engineering Scope In Pakistan is the most demanded In Pakistan Market with the engineering Prospective. B.SC Electrical Engineering is the degree course which is offered to you after you are well done in Intermediate Exams Of 11th Class With Pre-Engineering Subjects. BSC Electrical Engineering is the dynamic Field With a lot of Hidden Opportunities and the occasion to gain success. The Bachelor of Engineering (commonly abbreviated as BE or BEng) is an undergraduate academic degree awarded to a student after four years of studying Engineering at Universities in Pakistan. There are no efforts involve while exploring the project assessment. It means every effort is the big one towards the power generation crisis in Pakistan.
Electrical Engineering Scope In Pakistan
The projects for the electricity generation is the big one to review the analysis about the way out that ensure the hiring of new projects. Power generation is a big need as well. So, Pakistan needs electrical engineers so that they can manage electrical infrastructure within the country. The planning phase required the electrical engineers to review the policy about power generation. Electrical Engineering Scope In Pakistan is unlimited indeed.
Electrical Engineering Universities In Pakistan
The below given are Electrical Engineering Universities In Pakistan which means you have the abrupt approach with respect to developing a long-term approach. As per the allowed step with respect to the universities that develop the exact match approach with the skills. The below given is list of
- Air University, Islamabad
- Bahria University, Islamabad (Main Campus)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
- Government College University, Lahore
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
- Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
- CECOS University of Information Technology and Emerging Sciences, Peshawar
- National University of Sciences and Technology (Pakistan), College of Aeronautical Engineering,
- Risalpur Campus
- Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology, Khuzdar
- Mirpur University of Science and Technology, Mirpur, Azad Kashmir
- University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir
Electrical Engineering Subjects List In Pakistan
Besides various projects, labs, and seminars, the degree course in B.E. (Electrical Engineering) includes the study explored through below Electrical Engineering Subjects List In Pakistan. These subjects required
- Advanced Mathematics
- Analog and Digital Electronics: Diodes, amplifiers, oscillators, etc
- Control Systems
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines: Transformers, AC & DC motors, generators, etc
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements: Bridges and potentiometers, dynamometers, voltmeters, ammeters and multimeters, Q-meters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Electrical Workshop & Wiring Estimation
- Electrical Circuit Theory
- Electrical Material Science
- Electrical Machine Design
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Signals and Systems
- Field Theory
- High Voltage Engineering
- Nonconventional Energy Sources
- Numeral Analysis & Optimization Techniques
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives: Semiconductor power diodes, transistors, thyristors, etc.
- Strength of Materials
The above are just chosen subjects but there are many other subjects as we offering by the universities in Pakistan.
Electrical Engineering Jobs In Pakistan
There are many career options for students after successful completion of their Electrical Engineering Jobs In Pakistan. Job opportunities for Electrical Engineers are manifold in areas such as:
- Electrical Engineer Trainee
- Electrical Solar Panel Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Assistant Chief Engineer
- Trainee Engineer Electrical
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Telecom Engineer
- Team Lead Operations/ Shift Engineer
- Electrical Sales Engineer
- Lead Engineer – Controls Engineering
- Associate, Technical Application Support
- Team Lead Software Engr. Server & Back End
The above-given job titles are ideal ones which mean every engineer is going to share as per the justified way. The process from the degree award till the job seeking is the detailed step which can be an exercise involved after the degree. So please focus on the above-given job titles in different industries in Pakistan. The below are different phases of the same degree. It means you have the chance to develop the way out to review the progress by getting admission in any of the following degree names depends upon the different association.
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- B.E Electrical Engineering
Check Also: Telecommunication Engineering Scope In Pakistan
Electrical Engineering Eligibility In Pakistan
Those students or professionals in the field who want to get the label of electrical engineer must have a background of FSc pre-engineering or pre-medical with additional maths. Even DAE or equivalent degree holders must get admission and for this, you have to consider Electrical Engineering Eligibility In Pakistan given below. For this, you have the
- 60 percent marks or above in matric science or equivalent examination
- 60 percent marks in the intermediate or equivalent examination within the major subjects’ chemistry, mathematics, and physics.
- The admission test of any university is important indeed but if you have SAT II subjects test In math, physics and chemistry then you may have the chance for admission but it entirely depends upon the university’s policy.
So, there is an ideal stage if you are clear in above given mentioned approach. You must be clear about the way out to maintain the degree approach. Electrical Engineering Scope In Pakistan does not conclude here because it is just an outline for the understanding of the students and recent graduates.