BISE Lahore Board Inter Supplementary Date Sheet 2018 1st Year, 2nd Year

Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Lahore Board Inter Supplementary Date Sheet 2018 1st Year, 2nd Year for the programs of FA, FSc, ICS, ICOM is going to be announced soon. As the registration for the students to appear in the Intermediate Supply exams has already started and students can submit the application form with single or original fee till October 2018. After that date, if you want to submit the application to appear in the Inter Supply exams then you have to pay the double fee and that double fee is till October and then this fee will be triple till October 2018. Well, this will be the last date after that if your application is not submitted to the Officials of the Lahore Board then you will not be able to appear in the 1st chance for the Supplementary Examination. According to the announced date for the commencement of the Intermediate Supply exam, the exams will start from the last week of October 2018. Intermediate 2nd Year Supply Date sheet 2018 will available here and students will able to appear in the exams according to this date sheet. If you clear this Supply exam in the first attempt then you will be able to take admission in the undergraduate Programs in any of the Universities of Pakistan as you want to.

BISE Lahore Board Inter Supplementary Date Sheet 2018 1st Year, 2nd Year

Board of Intermediate and Secondary education Lahore is considered to be the biggest educational board of Punjab and the reason behind this is that the number of students appearing in the Annual examination every year. Not every student who registers to appear in the Annual examination are serious to its studies or not fully prepared for the Annual examination that is the reason that students got supply in the annual examination every year. This year the passing ration in the Intermediate Annual examination among all the students who have appeared in the examination is 64% that means remaining 36% students got supply in one or more than one subjects.

BISE Lahore Board Inter Supplementary Date Sheet 2017 1st Year, 2nd Year

This will be first chance from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education officials to all those students who got supply to clear that subject and get passing marks. Well this BISE Lahore Board Inter Supplementary Date Sheet 2018 1st Year, 2nd Year is a great chance for the students of the FA, FSC, ICS and ICOM to pass their supply in any of the subjects and then get admission in the Undergraduate programs as till the announcement of this Lahore Board Supply Exams Result the admission dates in different Universities still open.

Students as soon as the officials of the Lahore board are in a state to announce the BISE Lahore Board Inter Supplementary Date Sheet 2018 1st Year, 2nd Year you will be able to get it from this page. There are many other websites that claim you to provide this but right now you are on the fastest growing educational website of Pakistan that provide you with what you are looking for first of all here.